Macro rework

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
The ability to make macros switch inventory slots, press keys, mine blocks, move, etc (And the ability to loop them)
And the ability to swap to a item complete the macro and auto swap back to the previous slot (devious pit activities)

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
mr pit man what delay should i be using for spade swapping
I use logitech software so I can set multiple delays I have it go 60-80-55-65-67-50 on repeat (you could prolly just stick with around 50ish but I just like to play it extra safe even if it doesnt matter cuz I dont really want to get a ban on my 0ban).

notlegit

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
The ability to make macros switch inventory slots, press keys, mine blocks, move, etc (And the ability to loop them)
and aim at certain targets (would be op autofarm / automid)
example:
  1. aim at closest player (within aimassist fov and with aimmasist smoothing and other settings) ,
  2. Walk towards the player
  3. swing & hopefully kill
  4. find new closest player & repeat

although this macro update would take a while to implement and fully develop, it would be very fucking nice to have, and bring a brand new client base, since the current MAIN PRODUCT for these activities (oq minebot) is very buggy, laggy, and bans easily.

I doubt manthe would bother with this project, as it would take way too fucking long and doesn't fit in with his 'ghost client'