lunar

Status
Not open for further replies.
VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
nah u have trouble with self control u can't stop urself cheating
With an auto clicker I can save my mouse.
Unlike you I help people and I'm toxic -- and saying "stop cheating" has always been useless so you should save your time to do something useful (unless you like doing useless things then continue.)

crakka

Social Credit
With an auto clicker I can save my mouse.
Unlike you I help people and I'm toxic -- and saying "stop cheating" has always been useless so you should save your time to do something useful (unless you like doing useless things then continue.)
why cheat though?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
why cheat though?
With cheats you can save your time a lot. You don't need to play frequently to keep a good level so with vape I can choose if I want a good level or a bad level.

What's the good points to play legit nowadays? If you play legit you'll get killed by cheaters, and do not count on staffs members they are useless. So cheating is a lot better for fun and for the competitive zone.

crakka

Social Credit
With cheats you can save your time a lot. You don't need to play frequently to keep a good level so with vape I can choose if I want a good level or a bad level.

What's the good points to play legit nowadays? If you play legit you'll get killed by cheaters, and do not count on staffs members they are useless. So cheating is a lot better for fun and for the competitive zone.
sigh cheating just ruins the game for others. It isn't competitive, since you are making it easier for yourself to win. That isn't competitive my guy

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
sigh cheating just ruins the game for others. It isn't competitive, since you are making it easier for yourself to win. That isn't competitive my guy
If cheating ruin the game and the fun of others, why the game become more bigger?
Hypixel is the server with the most amount of cheaters but the sever gains more and more players so it's weird to say that it ruins the game.

crakka

Social Credit
If cheating ruin the game and the fun of others, why the game become more bigger?
Hypixel is the server with the most amount of cheaters but the sever gains more and more players so it's weird to say that it ruins the game.
the server gets bigger because it is the most popular server. it would get bigger at a faster rate if there were no cheaters

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
the server gets bigger because it is the most popular server. it would get bigger at a faster rate if there were no cheaters
Unless you have anything else to say you can leave this forums, you're a legit player so if you are legit what are you doing on this forums and if you don't like cheaters why are you talking with us? It's a little bit confusing for me.

NigerianBullFrog

Social Credit
Vape lite can be used into lunar with limited features.

You should try the meditation because you have some problems with self control.
how? i tried and it didnt work it says " minecraft now found " i have AC on btw, do i turn it off?

Status
Not open for further replies.