Lunar Settings [Request] [Vape Lite]

BobTheBuilder

Social Credit
Has anyone got any good settings to fight GOOD people with such as Zylowh, Clare etc? VL or V3 only.

Like I know how to play and pot etc just still get raped regardless using like 3-3.3 reach??

BobTheBuilder

Social Credit
If I was you, I wouldn't be cheating as of right now.

I made a thread explaining how I got banned on MMC using the bare minimal settings of Vape lite, I practically wasn't cheating.

3.0 to 3.08 reach and 9-14 autoclicker.

I was banned nearly instantly after turning the reach on. Then I made a post about it and it got deleted without reason, just gone.

Made another, same thing happened after someone commented on it again.

My ban on MMC seems to be being kept under, and hidden. I truly believe Vape lite is detectable on MMC and maybe other servers right now. I'm not going to cheat for a while, or until Manthe clears this up.
Yeah MMC is quite weird, i've been whitelisted for beta but dont want to cheat at all. But what about for Lunar etc? you could use 20 cps and not get banned, you got any settings for that? I legit cant use 3.08 reach I will get walked by good players.

NitroWebz

Social Credit
I'm pretty sure VLite doesn't work on LC and anyways there's no way you can beat people that are good in the game without going obv or actually being decent without cheating