Lunar - AutoText question

Leembov2

Social Credit
since autotext is disabled on lunar for hypixel what other ways to get autotext/macros on lunar that are fast as the autotext...i tried ahk scripts they are dogshit slow af any reccomendations?

also what the macros tab for in vape what its use

Artificial

Social Credit
You could always use dedicated macro software, such as Synapse, ICUE. Macro's allow you to create custom macro's

ash

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '20
since autotext is disabled on lunar for hypixel what other ways to get autotext/macros on lunar that are fast as the autotext...i tried ahk scripts they are dogshit slow af any reccomendations?

also what the macros tab for in vape what its use
I'm not so sure about a good alternative, but here's what the macros tab is for:

If you type "Fishing Rod" into the macros tab, then it'll create a macro for a fishing rod. Bind it to F, and every time you press F it'll use your fishing rid (assuming you have a fishing rod in your hotbar).

Leembov2

Social Credit
You could always use dedicated macro software, such as Synapse, ICUE. Macro's allow you to create custom macro's
ik but the problem is im using Logitech G Pro and g hub doesnt support macros for this keyboard D: maybe looking for something simmiliar to ahk but faster

Leembov2

Social Credit
I'm not so sure about a good alternative, but here's what the macros tab is for:

If you type "Fishing Rod" into the macros tab, then it'll create a macro for a fishing rod. Bind it to F, and every time you press F it'll use your fishing rid (assuming you have a fishing rod in your hotbar).
Thanks, that's the 1st time I heard about it.

Artificial

Social Credit
I have never used this language im just lookin to make a script to type a command and press enter
you could use copy and paste xDD
but what i'm assuming this could be turned into a script by

on button click()
1. Press T (talk button)
2. Type text
3. Press Enter

Leembov2

Social Credit
you could use copy and paste xDD
but what i'm assuming this could be turned into a script by

on button click()
1. Press T (talk button)
2. Type text
3. Press Enter
I have made an ahk script which had the following:
Send {t down}
Sleep 100
Send {t up}
Send Test{Enter}
return

the problem is that ahk scripts are so slow that's why im looking for services that are much faster

hipixel

Social Credit
If you guys are talking about spec glitching, what commands and binds do you use to spec glitch? Idc about ban