Lunar Analysis

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
While browsing the Vape forums, as of yesterday, Lunar has patched VapeV4 from injecting into the Client. Currently, the only way to "cheat" on Lunar Client is to use Vape Lite or Manthe Clicker through having Vape Lite. I will update this thread if I find a way to inject VapeV4 into Lunar Client. But again I'd like to remind everyone that Lunar Client has never been supported by Vape, it was only a coincidence that VapeV4 or Vape Lite was able to inject into Lunar Client in the first place. If you have any methods of Injecting VapeV4 into Lunar, PM me and I will update this post.

I've concluded that VapeV4 CANNOT be injected into Lunar Client as of October 24, 2020. Vape Lite CAN be injected but some features may be buggy. I suggest using Badlion Client or Forge to use all features without bugs. Any other threads about people saying they cannot inject VapeV4 into Lunar, please link them this. This will clear up a lot of confusion.

BLC Thread -

VapeV4

Vqpings

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '20
that's a shame because lunar is so much better then blc but it is what it is

TotallyNotAYoutuber

Social Credit
While browsing the Vape forums, as of yesterday, Lunar has patched VapeV4 from injecting into the Client. Currently, the only way to "cheat" on Lunar Client is to use Vape Lite or Manthe Clicker through having Vape Lite. I will update this thread if I find a way to inject VapeV4 into Lunar Client. But again I'd like to remind everyone that Lunar Client has never been supported by Vape, it was only a coincidence that VapeV4 or Vape Lite was able to inject into Lunar Client in the first place. If you have any methods of Injecting VapeV4 into Lunar, PM me and I will update this post.

I've concluded that VapeV4 CANNOT be injected into Lunar Client as of October 24, 2020. Vape Lite CAN be injected but some features may be buggy. I suggest using Badlion Client or Forge to use all features without bugs. Any other threads about people saying they cannot inject VapeV4 into Lunar, please link them this. This will clear up a lot of confusion.

BLC Thread -
I found a way to inject vape V4 into Lunar but I only give it to famous youtubers who are trying to be legit

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
I've looked at all the crash reports, and it's impossible to inject it. They're using third party detection software and etc, I wont go into detail but there isn't a way.

legitgodmarcell

Social Credit
I've looked at all the crash reports, and it's impossible to inject it. They're using third party detection software and etc, I wont go into detail but there isn't a way.
you are infact wrong unless it has changed within the last ~hour

TotallyNotAYoutuber

Social Credit
the way you inject doesn't matter. as long as V4 injects into lunar, the "secret way" that "you found out about" has nothing different from any other way as long as it injects into lunar..
Changing it to stable will stop working soon when the beta becomes more stable so my way is better because it will continue to work after changing it to stable gets patched

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Vape Lite can inject but not VapeV4, everyone who says they can inject it, ask them for proof or call them a liar, simple.

Santa2Swifty

Social Credit
I dont know how to do it but i have heard that if you wanna inject vape into lunar client you could for example have a keybind for a certain thing in lunar client and have vape inject to that and instead of it opening something from lunar client it opens vape. As in saying i think you hack the process and inject in something within the client itself.

TommyYorp

Social Credit

BLC Thread -
can u tell me why VapeV4 doesnt inject in BLC rn?

1015sep

Social Credit
it’s really weird because a couple of my friends are able to inject normally. they’ve updated their lunar client and redone loaded vape to make sure