Lunar AC is gone

thegamer505

Social Credit
damn they actually gave up...

perhaps this means they'll stop trying to patch injection then...

altho probs not lol

KingsHub

Social Credit
They didnt really give up its just that most of the community was playing with ac off so they just got rid of the client sided anticheat

thegamer505

Social Credit
They didnt really give up its just that most of the community was playing with ac off so they just got rid of the client sided anticheat
i mean the majority of replies to that thread by ppl who actually play on the server were very negative, so i would think otherwise...

Needle

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Manthe should probably make Vape V4 with lunar now, since there's no anticheat anymore.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
no lunar ac != vape v4 inject wont be patched constantly

at least thats what i think... hopefully im wrong
Partially true, an anticheat was never a barrier to begin with. But there is no "patching" involved here, nobody is preventing vape specifically from working on anything. The "protection" is just a broad level of obscurity that makes it impractical to consistently support.

hitboxes

Social Credit
Partially true, an anticheat was never a barrier to begin with. But there is no "patching" involved here, nobody is preventing vape specifically from working on anything. The "protection" is just a broad level of obscurity that makes it impractical to consistently support.
So might you start to "officially" support lunar if it becomes easier to?