looking for teammates

ISuckpeopleballs

Social Credit
ur mad over someone looking for ppl to play with

i bet like 150$ that youre born between 06 and 08 and started cheating cuz you suck, icl
You fucking retard this is vape forums, ofc im gonna be cheating but I literally closet cheat, hop on mmc and ill drop you

acid

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
never said that youre not cheating, just claimed that you started cuz you suck, how can yaal be so ignorant xD

ISuckpeopleballs

Social Credit
never said that youre not cheating, just claimed that you started cuz you suck, how can yaal be so ignorant xD
I dont cheat cause I suck, I do it to easily toggle against a fake legit sniper and to make games go faster so I can grind more? Hop on MMC and ill beat your ass, you literally ASKED PEOPLE IN JUUL DISCORD SERVER TO PLAY BEDWARS WITH YOU, if that isnt sad to you I really dont know what is, go get some friends irl bro.

Reactions: VVV

whisk

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
I bet like $150 that you are also born between 06 and 08.

Since you're clearly a newgen cheater buying vape in 2k22 XD + you're cringe "acid" og forum name so cringe + ur pfp is anime
Great. I killed everyone. Does that make you happy?

acid

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
I bet like $150 that you are also born between 06 and 08.

Since you're clearly a newgen cheater buying vape in 2k22 XD + you're cringe "acid" og forum name so cringe + ur pfp is anime
dude you got pinterest pic on your pfp, are you dumb or just acting like u were?