Vape user
Apr '23
Normal

Swing range 3.4

Attack range 3.2

Fov 80 (could probably go up to 100)

Max targets 1

Target health

You could use keepsprint but I’m guessing this is for an account that you like and using this will get you staff banned faster as it looks pretty blatant.

Use autoheal set to LEGIT and not silent for spade swap. If you set it too high on silent it will ban you so just use legit. I forgot my exact settings but look in one of BompLives videos and try to make urs go as fast as his.

This should be it. I don’t know far in the game you are but you should be using
Vampire
Gladiator
Dirty
Strength Chaining

egom

Social Credit
Vape user
May '21
Normal

Swing range 3.4

Attack range 3.2

Max targets 1

Target health

You could use keepsprint but I’m guessing this is for an account that you like and using this will get you staff banned faster as it looks pretty blatant.

Use autoheal set to LEGIT and not silent for spade swap. If you set it too high on silent it will ban you so just use legit. I forgot my exact settings but look in one of BompLives videos and try to make urs go as fast as his.

Vampire
Gladiator
Dirty
Strength Chaining
what does spade swap do? i dont have a spade yet, so can i swap with a diff item? someone told me a while ago they where but idk

egom

Social Credit
Vape user
May '21
Normal

Swing range 3.4

Attack range 3.2

Max targets 1

Target health

Vampire
Gladiator
Dirty
Strength Chaining
also i was looking at bomp lives videos and i cant find anything

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Spade swapping is when you swap between a spade and diamond sword really fast. From my knowledge it allows you to hit players faster and in turn lets you do more damage. Vid is here:

I guess that you could spade swap with a axe from barbarian perk but it’s not really worth it as it takes up a perk spot.

egom

Social Credit
Vape user
May '21
Spade swapping is when you swap between a spade and diamond sword really fast. From my knowledge it allows you to hit players faster and in turn lets you do more damage. Vid is here:

I guess that you could spade swap with a axe from barbarian perk but it’s not really worth it as it takes up a perk spot.
how do i make it not right click when autohealing

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
how do i make it not right click when autohealing
Idk I’m not at my computer rn so I can’t see my settings. This didn’t happen to me just mess around with some settings. Make sure ur using a spade and that you add it as a custom item to swap to.