Legitimate Path

Sol5tice

Social Credit
Wow, never would I have thought that one day I will actually stop clienting/ cheating.

Lets take a trip to my old mineman cheating days. Essentially, about a week ago I stopped cheating and before that I use to be the legit biggest closet cheater. I would always be using something, wether it be on hcf, practice servers or even mini game servers like hypixel. On top of always being a cheater, I would always deny any hackusations that I got, I even lied to my very close friends and told them that I was 100% legit. Deep down in my heart I knew I was pathetic that I had to cheat in a 10+ game and always imagined myself being legit and good, but would never give up cheating to actually practice to get better.

Furthermore, I was the type of person who would buy every client possible in the game just to be a "pvp god". The clients which I have: vape v2, vape lite, merge, drek, kurium, incognito, vea, indigo, and not to mention all the reach, kb, and aim assist forge mods. I would even purchase regedit thinking that it would make be even more insane than I already was with cheats. But then I really thought to myself, is cheating on this game really worth it? It wasn't, and then I started to change my ways, I started to learn how to jitter, aim, strafe, w-tap, and pot all over again. This took my days and a shit ton of determination, because I would fight a fuck ton of cheaters daily (I would lose to cheaters by so many pots, and this made me think that I wasn't making any progress at all even though I was) and that always made me want go back to cheating, but then I kept going knowing that cheatbreaker would come out some day and when it does I won't be shit but God like. And that's that, I am now proud to say that I am 100% legit. I removed everything off my pc and no longer have to hide anything when getting screenshared which is awesome ;D

*Note. I am not trying to bash on cheaters, because I was one myself ;p

Pce vape nation, I'll miss being a part of this community!