legit settings for hypixel

DirtyDogeMC

Social Credit
hey I'm recently coming back to vape and id like to know some legit settings to not get banned with, but i don't want the settings to be like 3.1 reach sorta stuff so if someone could give me some good legit pixel settings id be very appreciative. thank you!

nullific

Social Credit
Don't listen to retarded lolw0tm8 he's fucking stupid as shit. Use 3.0-3.2 reach and velocity should be 90/100/100 with water check, anticombo, and when targetting. the rest is your choice

vec.

Social Credit
Don't listen to retarded lolw0tm8 he's fucking stupid as shit. Use 3.0-3.2 reach and velocity should be 90/100/100 with water check, anticombo, and when targetting. the rest is your choice
he was obviously joking retard

lolw0tm8

Social Credit
there's no point in trolling if it's not funny and is annoying
if you get annoyed by it, it's your problem or you can ignore it
i find it pretty funny trolling minecrafters and somehow they taking me seriously enough to get mad and turning into keyboard warriors

vec.

Social Credit
i find it pretty funny trolling minecrafters and somehow they taking me seriously enough to get mad and turning into keyboard warriors
weird sense of humor but ok

RoseCarries

Social Credit
yeah go do that somewhere else if you want better results. you're not funny though.