Legit safe hypixel duels settings?

Stimpov2

Social Credit
I am looking for good "undetectable" and safe settings for hypixel duels. I wanna play on my main account and at least don't get banned by one of the hypixel staff members. Ping around 200-300 lol. Or should i give up with playing on my main because i don't really wanna get banned with over 100lvl lolz? I am actually worried that i will be caught really soon haha but yea i am not interested in ranked right know, just duels.

Thank you for reading, I would appreciate for any comments! my english sux

Lautaro

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '18
For duels I do not use anything brazen, it looks fast and if they record you it's a fatal friend, try this. Reach 3.1-3.4 Velocity 79% 89%
AimAssist as you want
Hitboxes expand 0.1

Stimpov2

Social Credit
For duels I do not use anything brazen, it looks fast and if they record you it's a fatal friend, try this. Reach 3.1-3.4 Velocity 79% 89%
AimAssist as you want
Hitboxes expand 0.1
Thank you man, really appreciate the reply from you. Maybe should i change reach from 3.1-3.3 or 3.1-3.2? Is it really bad when they record me when i use settings above o_o?

Lautaro

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '18
Thank you man, really appreciate the reply from you. Maybe should i change reach from 3.1-3.3 or 3.1-3.2? Is it really bad when they record me when i use settings above o_o?

What I told you earlier was as a precaution but do not worry watchdog is trash and in duels currently not many people record. The settings that I gave you are fine