Legit autoclickers?

Res2k

Social Credit
Having a hard time finding one that doesn't look like malware.

So far i've tried:

Nebula: has lots of registry actions shown in VT scan & communicating IPs to the file
ppclicker: 6.5mb file size - seems very high for a simple auto clicker, most are 1.5-3mb

Anyone certain of a non infected clicker?

CubiGiabinh

Social Credit
probably vape lite or vape v4. or just use old mantheclicker which is from manthe (owner of mmc & vape). And if you want some, axenta would be a choice. btw this is vape forums so most of them gonna answer is vape. But if you want some just autoclicker, buy one!

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
Having a hard time finding one that doesn't look like malware.

So far i've tried:

Nebula: has lots of registry actions shown in VT scan & communicating IPs to the file
ppclicker: 6.5mb file size - seems very high for a simple auto clicker, most are 1.5-3mb

Anyone certain of a non infected clicker?
Software utilizing the registry shouldn't raise concern on its own. And what do you take it means that there's some traffic between it and some IPs? The primary (and possibly only) reason for that traffic is to determine whether or not the software is being used by a legit customer, nothing sketchy about that.

And as for file size, are you aware how little space conventional malware uses? Not to mention that you have no insight into the inner workings of that autoclicker, and -- I can go on but my conclusion is that you're being paranoid for no reason.

Res2k

Social Credit
Software utilizing the registry shouldn't raise concern on its own. And what do you take it means that there's some traffic between it and some IPs? The primary (and possibly only) reason for that traffic is to determine whether or not the software is being used by a legit customer, nothing sketchy about that.

And as for file size, are you aware how little space conventional malware uses? Not to mention that you have no insight into the inner workings of that autoclicker, and -- I can go on but my conclusion is that you're being paranoid for no reason.
that is a valid conclusion, and honestly one I had hoped to be correct. I posted the link on r/antivirus and a bunch of people said stay the hell away, maybe i can show you the link as you may have a better idea. Id love to believe its clean because I was always a huge supporter of mango, but don't remember seeing results like this - maybe obfuscation wasn't as big then?

Here's the VT scan for nebula: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...770f9eba0cb7a44097dace166136489f525/detection

Let me know what you think please!

Genaker

Social Credit
Good chance it's infected with something. Either that or it's doing something that AVs tend to pick up on as malware.

Last edited:

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
Here's the VT scan for nebula:
If you’re using virustotal as a way to check the security of stuff you’re either going to get ratted or already are ratted. Virustotal doesn’t do anything other than showing you antivirus scans which mean nothing as malware made by competent developers isn’t going to flag anti viruses. As for the IPs I noticed at least one of them is cloudflare so idk what you’re talking about. The registry modification isn’t even anything wacky it’s for bypassing screenshares iirc.

Res2k

Social Credit
If you’re using virustotal as a way to check the security of stuff you’re either going to get ratted or already are ratted. Virustotal doesn’t do anything other than showing you antivirus scans which mean nothing as malware made by competent developers isn’t going to flag anti viruses. As for the IPs I noticed at least one of them is cloudflare so idk what you’re talking about. The registry modification isn’t even anything wacky it’s for bypassing screenshares iirc.
Would like to agree with you, especially since I was a big supporter of their older clicker mango. However, it seems like for every 1 person saying its good, there's another one saying it's bad. So not sure who to believe in a situation where I personally know very little about.

CubiGiabinh

Social Credit
Would like to agree with you, especially since I was a big supporter of their older clicker mango. However, it seems like for every 1 person saying its good, there's another one saying it's bad. So not sure who to believe in a situation where I personally know very little about.
Some malware only takes >1mb. You can't say that if this autoclicker file is large size, that is infected. Even Vape Lite is detected by antivirus.
IPs communication is just some type of Cloudflare Anti-DDos or smth, It's just check if your computer has any software that trying to attack the server through the IP. Anyway, the file large cuz maybe it has more things, not just because its infected my malware. But there are still a chance that autoclicker file is infected by virus for real. Just be careful of anything you downloaded from internet and you should be fine

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
I am using avast antivirus , which we all know that it is flagging on almost anything that u download.. ppclicker didn't flag it tho. PPClicker is not only an autoclicker but it has some custom options added for self-destruct so you can bypass ss , it also has a click recorder. This could be the reason why it has higher file size than what u expected.

Res2k

Social Credit
Some malware only takes >1mb. You can't say that if this autoclicker file is large size, that is infected. Even Vape Lite is detected by antivirus.
IPs communication is just some type of Cloudflare Anti-DDos or smth, It's just check if your computer has any software that trying to attack the server through the IP. Anyway, the file large cuz maybe it has more things, not just because its infected my malware. But there are still a chance that autoclicker file is infected by virus for real. Just be careful of anything you downloaded from internet and you should be fine
Right. Doing my best to be careful - that's why I'm asking around. But can't find a straight answer anywhere, some say it's safe while others say it's infected. I don't know what to think to be honest.

Res2k

Social Credit
I am using avast antivirus , which we all know that it is flagging on almost anything that u download.. ppclicker didn't flag it tho. PPClicker is not only an autoclicker but it has some custom options added for self-destruct so you can bypass ss , it also has a click recorder. This could be the reason why it has higher file size than what u expected.
Would you be able to provide me with the virustotal scan link of ppclicker please? Would help a lot. Thank you!

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
Would you be able to provide me with the virustotal scan link of ppclicker please? Would help a lot. Thank you!
If you want my opinion , these flags are false , maybe because it is a cheat and maybe because it has some options in selfdestruct which delete some files from your computer (like clean memory & prefetch). Anyway , i've been using it for like a week or two and i've not lost any of my accounts nor anything suspicious happened.

Res2k

Social Credit
If you want my opinion , these flags are false , maybe because it is a cheat and maybe because it has some options in selfdestruct which delete some files from your computer (like clean memory & prefetch). Anyway , i've been using it for like a week or two and i've not lost any of my accounts nor anything suspicious happened.
Thank you! Agreed. Will get either glock or ppclicker.