Killaura

duck

Social Credit
I'm having some trouble using killaura on hypixel duels. It doesn't work at all in UHC duels, but works fine in other modes. Any ideas why?

Settings:

11.0 - 14.2 APS
450ms Switch Delay
4.3 Swing Range
4.2 Attack Range
90.0 Max Angle
1 Max target
Switch mode
Distance target mode
Anti-cheat aim mode
Autoblock - OFF
Attack invisibles - OFF
Attack through walls - OFF
Require mouse down - ON
GUI Check - ON
Show Target - ON
Legit Aura - OFF
No swing - OFF

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I'm having some trouble using killaura on hypixel duels. It doesn't work at all in UHC duels, but works fine in other modes. Any ideas why?

Settings:

11.0 - 14.2 APS
450ms Switch Delay
4.3 Swing Range
4.2 Attack Range
90.0 Max Angle
1 Max target
Switch mode
Distance target mode
Anti-cheat aim mode
Autoblock - OFF
Attack invisibles - OFF
Attack through walls - OFF
Require mouse down - ON
GUI Check - ON
Show Target - ON
Legit Aura - OFF
No swing - OFF
With require mouse down, you need to press left click if you want your killaura works.

duck

Social Credit
Do you have your antibot on? I have seen multiple times that my antibot recognizes UHC duels players as bot.
Yes, antibot is on. You kinda need it on though - otherwise killaura would attack watchdog and you'd get banned

But it's not occasionally antibot thinks players are bots, it's every time.

Rases

Social Credit
Yes, antibot is on. You kinda need it on though - otherwise killaura would attack watchdog and you'd get banned

But it's not occasionally antibot thinks players are bots, it's every time.
Try this: turn off your antibot temporarily and play some UHC duels games. See if your killaura targets your enemies.
If yes, I suggest you turn off your antibot. Your max angle is 90 degrees and you’be checked “require mouse down”. 90 degrees is only a quarter of 360 degrees and you can conveniently stop using killaura by not pressing your mouse bottom. I would say in my experience you are very unlikely do get banned even though you don’t use antibot with these settings (unless you are being stupid and try to hit the bot by spinning around)

duck

Social Credit
Try this: turn off your antibot temporarily and play some UHC duels games. See if your killaura targets your enemies.
If yes, I suggest you turn off your antibot. Your max angle is 90 degrees and you’be checked “require mouse down”. 90 degrees is only a quarter of 360 degrees and you can conveniently stop using killaura by not pressing your mouse bottom. I would say in my experience you are very unlikely do get banned even though you don’t use antibot with these settings (unless you are being stupid and try to hit the bot by spinning around)
Works w/o antibot. Thanks!

duck

Social Credit
Should I use killaura on my main? I've been hitting 1000+ winstreaks on alts with killaura, and having one to show for on my main would be cool.
Most people who have hit lifetime streaks also use killaura, and aren't banned.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Should I use killaura on my main? I've been hitting 1000+ winstreaks on alts with killaura, and having one to show for on my main would be cool.
You have a chance to be banned by a staff member or anticheats.

Rases

Social Credit
You can. Your settings won't get you watchdog banned most likely. For staff bans I don't know about their attention on duels so I am not sure.