Killaura silent vs anti cheat

callum_patel

Social Credit
What is the actual difference and which one should I use on hypixel. Obviously it says anti-cheat bypasses but is it worse than silent?

Micheal1990

Social Credit
Actually, silent doesn't bypass. If you try to crit people by pressing spacebar fast and you're hitting your head on a block while using silent killaura you'll get banned. I know this because I've been banned twice while using silent. Ever since I've switched to anti-cheat it works like a charm.
what was your settings tho ?

ViKT0R

Social Credit
Actually, silent doesn't bypass. If you try to crit people by pressing spacebar fast and you're hitting your head on a block while using silent killaura you'll get banned. I know this because I've been banned twice while using silent. Ever since I've switched to anti-cheat it works like a charm.
What other modules were you using with silent killaura? I've been using it for a long time now without any bans, but I'll test the spacebar crit thing on an alt today.

Social Credit
I didn't get banned but I started using anti-cheat anyway cause I don't notice any significant difference between them. The tooltip says "silent aim but bypasses" so I guess it's the same.
alright
could you explain to me what does aim mode do, I'm kinda confused as to what it does

VapeV4

Leafeon

Social Credit
both of them are pretty much the same and work well but anti cheat just bypasses.
So, basically, if you don't want to bypass and want to be banned, use Silent? Since there's no other difference..

Also, sorry about your grams. I know you're going through a lot, but take consideration to others in your family as well. You might notice one of them getting hit harder than you. It's best to support who you can - because believe me, they'll support you right back.

VapeV4

Leafeon

Social Credit
The Anti-Cheat mode sucks for me. You’d be better off using Silent Aim on Hypixel since it bypasses perfectly fine with the right settings. Just don’t go overboard within 4.1 range and keep yo angle to 90, or even lower to avoid watchdog around you.
So, if the anti-cheat doesn't suck for us, it can go over 4.1 range?

VapeV4

Leafeon

Social Credit
Sure, but it’d be pointless to enable it lol
Oh? I was kind of shooting in the dark when I said that.

I'm sort of curious about this anti-cheat mode, now. What exactly does it do to let you attack so far? I mean, as to not be banned..
Sorta wish we had more info on it than just a changelog on it-
Wait.. we didn't get a changelog update for it. Is there any information about it? No wiki or anything, no changelogs..?

ViKT0R

Social Credit
Okay so idk if they recently changed the hit reg or I somehow never noticed before, but Silent is indeed better than Anti-Cheat rn. I decided to test them out again and it feels like there's a small pause before attacking when using Anti-Cheat, unlike Silent where it attacks as soon as I toggle and the hits feel better too.

Idk man I also wish we had more explicit info on this stuff.

VapeV4

Leafeon

Social Credit
Okay so idk if they recently changed the hit reg or I somehow never noticed before, but Silent is indeed better than Anti-Cheat rn. I decided to test them out again and it feels like there's a small pause before attacking when using Anti-Cheat, unlike Silent where it attacks as soon as I toggle and the hits feel better too.

Idk man I also wish we had more explicit info on this stuff.
Oddly enough I got instant-banned on this one server using Silent. Switched to an alt and anti-cheat mode worked perfectly.

ViKT0R

Social Credit
Indeed, there is a small pause before hitting but I'm sure that's the anti-cheat. If you use keepsprint however you won't notice a difference.
True about keepsprint. Do you also use "legit aura" or no?

Mathosu

Social Credit
I haven't used legit aura so far. Not sure if that'll make a difference.
Legit aura will reduce the efficiency in the same way that the anti-cheat mode does, compared to the silent mode. What is meant by efficiency? IDK, but it is what you are descriting in this thread :s