maximum targets 1 (or 2) if you want but 1 should be good
legit aura
(stole this from someone idk who)

velo 85 100 100
does it flag?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
if you use aim assist in combination with it and use it wisely, you most likely wont get staffed
i used legit aura on my main for ages, even played rsw with it (though only high gold div to be fair), played bw with it, and never got staffed, barely even hackusated. make sure to turn reach lower though, something like 3.1 or 3.2 depending on ping and lower the max angle to something about half of your fov

EDIT: on these settings though, youre kinda missing the point of having killaura in the first place, but if you insist on using it but do not want to get banned, use these settings i described

LeafyXD

Social Credit
D
if you use aim assist in combination with it and use it wisely, you most likely wont get staffed
i used legit aura on my main for ages, even played rsw with it (though only high gold div to be fair), played bw with it, and never got staffed, barely even hackusated. make sure to turn reach lower though, something like 3.1 or 3.2 depending on ping and lower the max angle to something about half of your fov

EDIT: on these settings though, youre kinda missing the point of having killaura in the first place, but if you insist on using it but do not want to get banned, use these settings i described
default aimassit or are there settings for it