killaura legit vs blatant

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Legit aura uses the hitbox, and blatant aura modifies your rotation. If you want to bypass Hypixel with Killaura, you must use blatant aura.

arcadeplayed

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
Legit aura uses the hitbox, and blatant aura modifies your rotation. If you want to bypass Hypixel with Killaura, you must use blatant aura.
Ive been using legit aura for the longest time. you say "If you want to bypass Hypixel with Killaura, you must use blatant aura." should I switch to blatant or stay with legit??

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Ive been using legit aura for the longest time. you say "If you want to bypass Hypixel with Killaura, you must use blatant aura." should I switch to blatant or stay with legit??
Blatant. Check my signature for a config.

Legit aura flags hitboxes on other anticheats (as it uses hitboxes to aim) so one could only assume it also flags watchdog as hitboxes ban now.

You can bypass just fine with my killaura config, it doesn't anticheat ban (I have extensively tested this along with lots of other people using this with no anticheat bans) but it will get you staff banned, like any killaura. Don't use on any account you care about and if you do then make sure you keep it to a minimum and only when absolutely needed.