Killaura configs

loock

Social Credit
can someone explain to me each function of the killaura module? because I don't understand much in English the modules. Is many configs and modules to killaura, then someone can explain to me?

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
Don't use killaura, use reach 3.5 and autoclicker 6-12 and hitbox 0.05 for hypixel, autoclicker will work when you keep pressing on left click

you can use any visual modules like esp, velocity set it to 100% chance, 95% horizontal and 100% vertical

you can also use wtap and sprint

loock

Social Credit
[QUOTE = "WonderIf, postagem: 73911, membro: 4449"]
Não use killaura, use alcance 3.5 e autoclicker 6-12 e hitbox 0.05 para hipixel, o autoclicker funcionará quando você continuar pressionando o botão esquerdo

você pode usar qualquer módulo visual como esp, velocidade configurá-lo para 100% de chance, 95% horizontal e 100% vertical

você também pode usar wtap e sprint
[/CITAR]
but I using in blatant on alt account in server

loock

Social Credit
[QUOTE = "rofl, postagem: 73710, membro: 573"]
O Killaura é um módulo flagrante, por isso não ignora todos os anticheat.
[/CITAR]
but I used blatant on alt in server

HighStinger39

Social Credit
can someone explain to me each function of the killaura module? because I don't understand much in English the modules. Is many configs and modules to killaura, then someone can explain to me?
Kilauea is a program that hits someone if you are not looking at them - this is highly considered not to use, instead use the auto click

thegamer505

Social Credit
these settings are blatant asf, unless your fine with being banned and your on an alt.

if you wanna not get banned, here are some recommendations (for the second one, NOT the first one beccause it has more things that need to be changed):

• Turn attack through walls off, staff will 100% ban for it.
  • Turn on require mouse down, so you don't need to toggle as often
  • Put swing range to 4, and attack range to 3.3 (you can raise or lower this depending on how much risk your willing to take, altho I would recommend keeping it at 3.3)
  • (since the second pic doesn't show it, 7-14 ac should be fine)
  • Put angle below your fov, perhaps even lower then it, since you don't want to target the watchdog bots. (For example if your fov is 90 keep your angle below 90) (I personally prefer 45 because I aim at my enemies regardless and it feels better that way imo)

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
these settings are blatant asf, unless your fine with being banned and your on an alt.

if you wanna not get banned, here are some recommendations (for the second one, NOT the first one beccause it has more things that need to be changed):

• Turn attack through walls off, staff will 100% ban for it.
  • Turn on require mouse down, so you don't need to toggle as often
  • Put swing range to 4, and attack range to 3.3 (you can raise or lower this depending on how much risk your willing to take, altho I would recommend keeping it at 3.3)
  • (since the second pic doesn't show it, 7-14 ac should be fine)
  • Put angle below your fov, perhaps even lower then it, since you don't want to target the watchdog bots. (For example if your fov is 90 keep your angle below 90) (I personally prefer 45 because I aim at my enemies regardless and it feels better that way imo)
To not target the watchdog bots, use antibot.