Kill Aura settings for main on Hypixel. (60-80ms)

dwaboutme

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '22
I had recently got banned for using legit kill aura with these settings
Attach per Second 15-17
Swing Range 3.4
Attack Range 3.4
Max Angle 300
Max Targets 3
Target Mode Health
Disable on Death
Mouse Down
GUI Check
I need some settings that will bypass Hypixel for BedWars. I also switch off and on from kill aura. Not sure if hitting through walls is what got me banned. Open to any suggestions.

fletcher7?7

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
Your best off using blatant aura with 3.2 reach and maybe 9-14 attacks per second, for blatant aura your probably better off using 45 - 65 degree ka, I have been using these settings for 3 and a bit weeks so I'm not 100% sure its safe so feel free to turn it down if you want, you also might be better off using normal mode with single target instead of switch aura as it bans the moment you hold right click while attacking.

dwaboutme

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '22
Would these settings flag or be detected through watchdog? Also could you go into more depth about, " using normal mode with single target instead of switch aura as it bans the moment you hold right click while attacking."

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Don't use any killaura if you care about staff bans, if you don't then check my signature but make sure to read it all because improper usage will lead to a ban.
Would these settings flag or be detected through watchdog? Also could you go into more depth about, " using normal mode with single target instead of switch aura as it bans the moment you hold right click while attacking."
Currently when holding right click for an autoblock effect with Blatant Aura - Switch it will ban, but it doesn't happen with Blatant Aura - Normal.

Read my thread how to properly use it, and settings for it.