Kilaura settings for hypixel.

iBestEU

Social Credit
If I use switch Kilaura with autoblock. Will that flag? Anti cheat mode.

also, is keep sprint detected?

I got banned on 1 account and I feel like it was no fall but want to make sure it wasn’t killaura or keep sprint

iBestEU

Social Credit
KeepSprint and NoFall are detected, AutoBlock also may or may not flag (?) but you can be banned with replay/video proof quite easily.

If you're unsure of which settings seem legit here are some:

APS: 9-14
Switch Delay: 400ms
Swing Range: 4.2
Attack Range: 3.2 or 3.3
Max Angle: 60 (anything above might flag if you're fighting off multiple people)
Max Targets: 1
Blatant Mode: N/A (Using legit aura)
Target Mode: Yaw
Aim Mode: Anti-Cheat, Silent if using AutoBlock
Autoblock: Off (can turn on if non-replayable game)
Disable on Death: Off
Require Mouse Down: On
GUI Check: On
Show Target: On
Legit Aura: On (will disable all the darker shaded settings, disable if u need autoblock)
No Swing: Off
Limit to items: Optional
Thank you very much for the reply.

Quick question, is antifall detected? I believe it is however would it be safe to toggle it on at crucial moments and allow it one attempt to lagback and if it fails, I toggle it off instantly?

Also, what's a safe hitbox setting to use? I've been using 0.30 and I've been file for a few months. Also, what would be a safe reach? Again, I've tried up to 4.19 and haven't been banned for months. This may just be me getting lucky.

I want to change the settings to something which would be 100% safe

hvshinqs

Social Credit
Thank you very much for the reply.

Quick question, is antifall detected? I believe it is however would it be safe to toggle it on at crucial moments and allow it one attempt to lagback and if it fails, I toggle it off instantly?

Also, what's a safe hitbox setting to use? I've been using 0.30 and I've been file for a few months. Also, what would be a safe reach? Again, I've tried up to 4.19 and haven't been banned for months. This may just be me getting lucky.

I want to change the settings to something which would be 100% safe
I think Antifall Dosent bypass atm, idk lol. But you dont need hitboxes if you are using killaura. If your not, then .3 is good. Anything over 3.8 reach flags im p sure, so maybe try 3-3.2 if you dont want people to know you are using reach. if you dont care about that then u can use 3.3-3.5