Keepsprint

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
never been staffed with it, as long as you're not jumping around like a maniac while youre hitting (or targetting) people youre fine
That's not sustainable. I don't think anyone (that knows what they're talking about) will recommend keepsprint for closet cheating.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
OP didn't ask for closet settings
They asked if it was detectable so I told them and then added on that they would get staffed in case they misunderstood what "undetectable" means. It's just nothing you should use for closet cheating, considering they said their ping I would imagine their intentions were to closet and not blatantly cheat.

hhevt

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
ive keepsprinted on a account for more than 3-4 months, i only enabled it when i was behind someone and needed to 1.7 them, or in cases it actually helps. I was constantly called out, reported dozens of times, but never banned.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
ive keepsprinted on a account for more than 3-4 months, i only enabled it when i was behind someone and needed to 1.7 them, or in cases it actually helps. I was constantly called out, reported dozens of times, but never banned.
I think these comments of “using it” for months are highly misleading.

You can’t just say you’ve been using it for 3-4 months if you only play like once a week. How often did you use it? Do you play everyday? If so, how many hours?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I think these comments of “using it” for months are highly misleading.

You can’t just say you’ve been using it for 3-4 months if you only play like once a week. How often did you use it? Do you play everyday? If so, how many hours?
Yeah there's a lot of things you have to take into account, people don't get this.

Most good configs shouldn't depend on much more than maybe ping, every module in them should be able to be used by anyone, at any time. Keepsprint just isn't sustainable (same with other blatant settings/modules). I see so many people thinking 3,8 blocks of reach or keepsprint is staff safe because they've used it for a couple of months, that doesn't prove anything.