Keepsprint

VapeV4 VapeLite

9999A

Social Credit
Vape user
May '21
Since people are getting banned for low reach and low velo, is keepsprint detectable?

royal

Social Credit
It would probably get detected fast as fuck. When you're eating and you keep sprinting whilst doing so it'll send a bad packet to the anticheat. Conflicting actions. Velocity IMO is not a good ghost cheat.

realhypixel

Social Credit
It would probably get detected fast as fuck. When you're eating and you keep sprinting whilst doing so it'll send a bad packet to the anticheat. Conflicting actions. Velocity IMO is not a good ghost cheat.
Ur thinking of noslow and they reverted the reach checks

royal

Social Credit
I use vulcan anticheat and it detects it as a invalid/bad packet, but my I use a custom config that is insane.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Ur thinking of noslow and they reverted the reach checks
No keepsprint does actually make you go slightly faster while blocking sword/consuming stuff. This usually isn't an issue and on Hypixel it will at most cause you to lag back once.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Since people are getting banned for low reach and low velo, is keepsprint detectable?
Keepsprint is detectable but it isn't detected on Hypixel (not yet at least). It does however look very blatant and will get you staff banned pretty quickly depending on how you use it. Also whatever they did that was banning people with low reach/velo got reverted as far as I know.
Velocity IMO is not a good ghost cheat.
Assuming the server cannot detect the values you're using it is actually very good for closet cheating.