Keepsprint Customization

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Ik its been suggested before but why not say it again; add a chance slider for keepsprint as well as a slider for how much you want it to reduce the hit slow down thingmajigga

VapeV4 VapeLite

.Acrzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
I agree with the ground only and chance option. But wouldn’t changing the slowdown thing will make it more detectable idk correct me if I’m wrong

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
I agree with the ground only and chance option. But wouldn’t changing the slowdown thing will make it more detectable idk correct me if I’m wrong
I would think that it would make it less detectable no?

FearSpake

Social Credit
Modules that can be detected no matter what are getting removed eventually, not changed with redundant options.
whats the thing on mmc that lets you sneak to get a 4 block reach hit. i was playing boxing against a cheater and then a staff member trolled us and enabled something to increase our reach.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
whats the thing on mmc that lets you sneak to get a 4 block reach hit. i was playing boxing against a cheater and then a staff member trolled us and enabled something to increase our reach.
Isn't that against the rules

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Modules that can be detected no matter what are getting removed eventually, not changed with redundant options.
Isn't that the same case with velocity though? Some strict anticheats detect 99h in just a few minutes

bootx64efi

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '19
Isn't that the same case with velocity though? Some strict anticheats detect 99h in just a few minutes
even with low chance? I know some ACs detect jump reset velocity, but with low chance it will just seem like you're a normal player jump resetting, not sure if that's the same case for normal velocity though.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
even with low chance? I know some ACs detect jump reset velocity, but with low chance it will just seem like you're a normal player jump resetting, not sure if that's the same case for normal velocity though.
Polar does detect it if you don't have delay (not chance) slider which vape doesn't have.
I haven't tested for sure but I think it works like that.

FearSpake

Social Credit
Isn't that against the rules
doesnt answer my question of how/what happened to give us both extra reach. was it an undercover staff member running tests on the anticheat? My first assumption that it might be manthe running testing with v4 and we were fighting eachother.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
doesnt answer my question of how/what happened to give us both extra reach. was it an undercover staff member running tests on the anticheat? My first assumption that it might be manthe running testing with v4 and we were fighting eachother.
Manthe doesn't work on the anticheat, probably a staff member fucking around but that'd most likely be against the rules unless you guys consented to it which I don't think you did.