keep sprint

vec.

Social Credit
well we were talking about modules and what other sprint is there

hitboxes

Social Credit
what does sprint do? I thought sprint and keepsprint were the same thing
Sprint just sets sprinting to true as well as some other things to make it legit

Keep sprint means you keep your sprint when you hit a player (something you cant normally do)

Technically sprint is allowed on hypixel since if it coded correctly then it will only do what a legit player can do

stadodo

Social Credit
what does sprint do? I thought sprint and keepsprint were the same thing
sprint is like a toggle sprint mod, like if you wanna play on forge and dont have a toggle sprint mod. keepsprint (one of my favourite modules) prevents you from losing speed while you are hitting someone, so if they re running and you hit them in the back you can just keep hitting them. (you prob already knew this but yeah)

vec.

Social Credit
Sprint just sets sprinting to true as well as some other things to make it legit

Keep sprint means you keep your sprint when you hit a player (something you cant normally do)

Technically sprint is allowed on hypixel since if it coded correctly then it will only do what a legit player can do
what does it mean if it sets sprinting to true

stadodo

Social Credit
what does it mean if it sets sprinting to true
dont you know what a toggle sprint mod? like, you dont need to press crtl whitel pressing w to sprint/run, you just press w and it will automatically run for you

vec.

Social Credit
dont you know what a toggle sprint mod? like, you dont need to press crtl whitel pressing w to sprint/run, you just press w and it will automatically run for you
ofc I know what toggle sprint is