Keep crashing with badlion when injected

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
No? It's not supported, supported means there's no launching issues. That's all.
If you mess with some things there aren't gonna be launching issues. It can maybe also depend on some other factors but that's 99% of the crashes I got
For blc I've found out it's sometimes based on luck too, sometimes I can inject without crashing and I sometimes can't.
Also I've got asked to test some bugs with blc/lunar (specifically 3rd party clients)
They do fix non working modules or severe issues, they added x ray in lunar back recently.

bootx64efi

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '19
name 1 person who uses vape on fully vanilla minecraft with no mods, no optifine, just straight launching from the minecraft launcher?
you can literally use forge and download the mods you need instead of using clients that just steals your data and sells them to data brokers. Stop being lazy..

VapeV4 VapeLite

Projazz

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23
you can literally use forge and download the mods you need instead of using clients that just steals your data and sells them to data brokers. Stop being lazy..
how do you intend to say that those clients are "data stealers"?

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
brah idk what yall on abt, im using vape v4 on BLC rn lol? Maybe just pc issues who knows. trash pc makin u crash View attachment 9011
That depends on the pc, on the files, on luck whatever
Some people can't inject to lunar and have to use strange methods to, while me with a randlm laptop can inject without any issue whatever i do
So stop flexing abt nothing

JoaquinWalkinWakin

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '24
That depends on the pc, on the files, on luck whatever
Some people can't inject to lunar and have to use strange methods to, while me with a randlm laptop can inject without any issue whatever i do
So stop flexing abt nothing
😂 no one flexin nothin, did i hit ur ego or something when i said trash PC?? lmfao i literally said "Maybe just pc issues" ya nut. Stick to ur 60 fps laptop😬🤣

bootx64efi

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '19
Is there any proof of lunar/feather doing that
you can read their privacy policy...
EDIT: you can read their privacy policy... if you're concerned, they need to have a place where you can ask to get all the info they have on you sent to your email. If they dont, or simply wont respond to your request then you know the company youre dealing with is shady.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
you can read their privacy policy...
EDIT: you can read their privacy policy... if you're concerned, they need to have a place where you can ask to get all the info they have on you sent to your email. If they dont, or simply wont respond to your request then you know the company youre dealing with is shady.
Well I don't think lunar would really do it because they'd get into a lot of trouble especially that they're the #1 thirdparty client

bootx64efi

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '19
Well I don't think lunar would really do it because they'd get into a lot of trouble especially that they're the #1 thirdparty client
Wrong
1714394042230.png
literally on the second paragraph of their privacy policy.
EDIT: they are literally lying in their privacy policy as well LMAO how can they possibly know whether or not someone is underage WITHOUT having to process their data to begin with? There i no checkbox when you install lunar client if under you're 13 (under 16 in EU) so that they wont process your data

1714394288105.png