just something disccussion about how good vape v4 is

Terakorn

Social Credit
ok tbh vape v4 with price of $35 is bit overpriced, I know that its cool but uhhhhh well the ghost modules is pretty much good but most other blatant client iwth cheaper price like Zeroday have it vape v4 not even bypassing most servers with blatant modules. Just being honest its really overpriced

ikr that vape isnt blatnat client its a ghost closet cheating client but ok ITS SO EXPENSIVE

maybe not lower the price but try to just give vape v4 some blatant modules that ACTUALLY bypass ?

sucks english thank you

t0R3sH1

Social Credit
In my opinion $35 is pretty ok because you're paying for quality stuff.
Its price is because its not skidded like many free "Clients", it actually has updates, and people use it without getting banned.

Edit: I forgot to mention it can bypass many servers, Hypixel, VeltPvP, ViperHCF, and Arcane just to name a few

Last edited:

Fliight#0001

Social Credit
If they're making sales, I see no problem. If it's too much, I suggest getting sigmaclient.info, as they bypass every server. If you purchase sigma go to the link in my signature to find the best profiles <3

woahvicky

Social Credit
ok tbh vape v4 with price of $35 is bit overpriced, I know that its cool but uhhhhh well the ghost modules is pretty much good but most other blatant client iwth cheaper price like Zeroday have it vape v4 not even bypassing most servers with blatant modules. Just being honest its really overpriced

ikr that vape isnt blatnat client its a ghost closet cheating client but ok ITS SO EXPENSIVE

maybe not lower the price but try to just give vape v4 some blatant modules that ACTUALLY bypass ?

sucks english thank you
$35 is not expensive for a highly reputable client. If you want to blatant cheat then get a blatant client, recommendation rn would be Astolfo since watchdog had a small fly patch affecting Novoline and ZeroDay is good too since it has a Hypixel ClickTP idk if it still bypasses but someone told it it did yesterday

woahvicky

Social Credit
also sigma's owner has put a virus in one of his clients (omikron client) so sigma might be ratted
Sure Omikron has is infamous for ratting however there is no definite proof about sigma being a bitcoin miner, rat, alt stealer, or whatever else people have suspicions for. I don't support Sigma either as the owners are scummy though it isn't that bad.

Terakorn

Social Credit
$35 is not expensive for a highly reputable client. If you want to blatant cheat then get a blatant client, recommendation rn would be Astolfo since watchdog had a small fly patch affecting Novoline and ZeroDay is good too since it has a Hypixel ClickTP idk if it still bypasses but someone told it it did yesterday
yes but in fact, too expensive for real. While you can purchase some cheap blatant client with ghost features, but I understand that just telling the fact they should have some really bypassing modules in vape so it worth more

woahvicky

Social Credit
yes but in fact, too expensive for real. While you can purchase some cheap blatant client with ghost features, but I understand that just telling the fact they should have some really bypassing modules in vape so it worth more
$35 is not expensive for a lifetime client. You have fast customer support, undetectable ghost settings, and devs who actually listen to the community. I'm not telling you to purchase a blatant client to closet cheat lol. Vape is known as an undetectable ghost client and will stay that way.