Just got banned on mmc for nothing blatant (Raven B+)

Zzera_

Social Credit
So I was using default wtap stap and blockhit settings and around 50 50 aa no reach and no velo
And ik that I was not using vape I just wanna know how'd they detect all that

Scamm

Social Credit
Wtap should be above 100ms delay on Minemen. Also what's your ac settings if you were using it

Scamm

Social Credit
The settings aren‘t the problem, the client is. I suggest using Vape Lite, the ac is pretty undetectable on mmc. Whiteout works too has a great aim assist but the ac is rather bad.

If you want to stay on v4 you shouldn‘t use higher than 10-16 and don‘t let too much space between min and max value

flushed

Social Credit
So I was using default wtap stap and blockhit settings and around 50 50 aa no reach and no velo
And ik that I was not using vape I just wanna know how'd they detect all that
blockhit doesnt bypass

vec.

Social Credit
Imagine dirty cheating and getting cps of butterfly clicker, how bad are u dude
you cheat too so it doesn't really matter and sometimes I maybe just like clicking? It's not that huge of a deal. I'm actually good at the game without cheats and I just do it for the fun of it

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
you cheat too so it doesn't really matter and sometimes I maybe just like clicking? It's not that huge of a deal. I'm actually good at the game without cheats and I just do it for the fun of it
you are good yet.... you are using closet hacks. this isn't directed as hate or doubt, but that doesn't really make sense (closet cheating is nowhere near as fun as blatant.)

vec.

Social Credit
you are good yet.... you are using closet hacks. this isn't directed as hate or doubt, but that doesn't really make sense (closet cheating is nowhere near as fun as blatant.)
I closet cheat because I feel like it's fun and I don't blatant cheat because I don't have any alts to do it on and I wouldn't do it on my main account.