Is vape worth it?

n0reL

Social Credit
Yes call me trash but I play megawalls, on hypixel. I’m very good without cheats but the thing is that everyone cheats. So, do you think those 30 dollars to hack is worth it? Will it get me banned on hypixel? This is my first thread so no hate please

KhwPp

Social Credit
Yes, it is very worth it. You aren't limited to a vanilla/optifine version of the game as other clients provide.
You can play with your forge mods and have the advantage whether you want to play legit/blatant.

Vape costs an incredible premium compared to other clients because we take pride in our work and are willing to pay to have the best stuff in our client. You won't get the same level of customer support, frequent updates, and actual development anywhere else in the MC hacking community.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Vape's the best premium client available. If you want to be the best, you gotta cheat like the best. Unless you're using crazy settings it's highly unlikely that you'll ever be banned using Vape. Stay away from the Blatant stuff until you have a grasp on how the client works (I suggest VPNs and alts for practicing) and you'll be A1 boss.