is vape worth it?

_xJason

Social Credit
Yes call me trash but I play mega walls, on hypixel. I'm very good without cheats but the thing is that everyone cheats. So, do you think those 30 dollars to hack is worth it? Will it get me banned on hypixel? This is my first thread so no hate please

Arithmo

Keyboard Smasher
Social Credit
Yes, it is very worth it. You aren't limited to a vanilla/optifine version of the game as other clients provide.
You can play with your forge mods and have the advantage whether you want to play legit/blatant.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Vape costs an incredible premium compared to other clients because we take pride in our work and are willing to pay to have the best stuff in our client. You won't get the same level of customer support, frequent updates, and actual development anywhere else in the MC hacking community.

_xJason

Social Credit
Yes, it is very worth it. You aren't limited to a vanilla/optifine version of the game as other clients provide.
You can play with your forge mods and have the advantage whether you want to play legit/blatant.
Ok thak you for the feed back bro
Vape costs an incredible premium compared to other clients because we take pride in our work and are willing to pay to have the best stuff in our client. You won't get the same level of customer support, frequent updates, and actual development anywhere else in the MC hacking community.
Ok man, I'm going to buy it today!

VapeV4

Leafeon

Social Credit
All of these comments are from the developers, so they're biased!

Take it from a non-admin, this cheat is best cheat! 100% worth it.

Social Credit
Yes call me trash but I play mega walls, on hypixel. I'm very good without cheats but the thing is that everyone cheats. So, do you think those 30 dollars to hack is worth it? Will it get me banned on hypixel? This is my first thread so no hate please
Been using vape for a while now, legendaries are easy and you can rail anyone as long ad you have half decent gamesense, which I know you do. With regards to settings, literally join any mega walls discord and it's people posting them sooooo you're good

Hidoxy

Social Credit
Ok well I'm not going to cheat besides the fact and I would actually enjoy mods specing me, it makes me feel better lmao... Vape locked my account anyways

NoobGhost

Social Credit
Its correctly the best client, Ghost & blatant. (I have another paid client that is made for blatant and VAPE is better)
and Vape is the most trustable cheat yet and have the most support, updates, biggest community etc... if you want go buy cheaper ghost clients, just take in mind that they don't have blatant features and if they do they are shit and they are also probably detected.

hookj

Social Credit
I wouldn’t say other clients are shit. Manthe is not the only talented developer, I know we can’t deny the fact that Vape is the most popular ghost client in the market and have been ever since its release. Vape’s old competitor Incognito died, eventually there will be new competition. It’s basically a dynasty here, the Vape dynasty will eventually end. So stop being so bias and suck people off. I don’t like how you said other clients are shit because there are developer that actually put effort into their client. Also, some of the ghost clients that I’ve used have blatant features that Vape can not even bypass. You know Casper Client? Btw it’s a private client and it cost $25, my friend have it. The fly and speed can bypass Minemen club, we have tested this and confirmed it. It’s also a injection client that use a DLL to inject. It also bypasses screenshare and undetectable. I do agree with the fact that Vape is now a “semi-ghost client” since Manthe is expanding the blatant section with more blatant modules to satisfy the consumers. Currently I think Drip is a pretty strong competitor against Vape Lite. Argue with me all you want. If Vape Lite was designed towards Youtubers, shouldn’t it have misplace? Also James said misplace on V3 opens up new path to detection method to Vape V3. However Fyu and erouax found a way to have misplace enabled without making it detectable? I hope you can see my perspective because I’m not giving bias to any of the clients.
i wouldnt trust fyu, he made like 10 clients and ditched them all after they get detected, who cares if you get it for free for having the old one thats just to hide the shit reputation of the last client. half the reason vape is popular is because you know you can trust the people behind it since its been around for so long

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
I have thought of that as well, till today I still don't know why he left Spook. Maybe he just want to revamp it. But what I stated about the Vape Dynasty is true, another ghost client will eventually take over the market. This is a perspective from a neutral consumer.
We got away from Spook when servers started realizing they could fairly easily catch it by doing a java dump and searching for strings. Vape wasn't a rebrand, it is a different product servicing different, newer needs.