Is vape v4 injectable into solar tweaks in some way?

jawo

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
So I recently figured out how to use solar tweaks, but I suck at clicking. I need the vape autoclicker because my mouse macro sucks at clicking. Does anyone know if there are any good clickers that are compatible with solar tweaks and are safe?

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogchamper

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '20
if you can set custom jre then use lunar's default java, it should allow it to inject
file location is C:/Users/(user)/.lunarclient/jre/1.8/zulu16.30.15-ca-fx-jre16.0.1-win_x64/bin/javaw.exe

azoriano

Social Credit
if you can set custom jre then use lunar's default java, it should allow it to inject
file location is C:/Users/(user)/.lunarclient/jre/1.8/zulu16.30.15-ca-fx-jre16.0.1-win_x64/bin/javaw.exe
that doesnt work im pretty sure

manas

Social Credit
just use feather lmao, its barely any difference from solar tweaks and its free now, it uses forge so vape does support it

Sud

Social Credit
just use feather lmao, its barely any difference from solar tweaks and its free now, it uses forge so vape does support it
vape makes my feather crash most of the time when i queue into any game, i have no clue why

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogchamper

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '20
that doesnt work im pretty sure
i use lcqt (3rd party lunar launcher) which provides similar functions as solar tweaks, and doing what i said above works for it, so i just assumed it’ll work for solar tweaks as well. also it doesn’t hurt to try

azoriano

Social Credit
i use lcqt (3rd party lunar launcher) which provides similar functions as solar tweaks, and doing what i said above works for it, so i just assumed it’ll work for solar tweaks as well. also it doesn’t hurt to try
yeah ik it works on lcqt, i also use lcqt
theres not really any difference between solar and lcqt besides like everyone being able to see ur cosmectics and stuff

hammyx2

Social Credit
So I recently figured out how to use solar tweaks, but I suck at clicking. I need the vape autoclicker because my mouse macro sucks at clicking. Does anyone know if there are any good clickers that are compatible with solar tweaks and are safe?
You must use the zulu jre, or lunars( they are the same) and you need to turn off windows titles in the patchers section.