Is vape good for hypixel anymore?

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
but you're getting mad about it, that's the point you pathetic lib
I’m not mad but sure, whatever you say, you are also trying to make fun of me for being a “libtard” when for one, you don’t even know if I am and two, you can’t even vote.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit

Anger​

It is common to experience anger after the loss of a loved one. We are trying to adjust to a new reality and we are likely experiencing extreme emotional discomfort. There is so much to process that anger may feel like it allows us an emotional outlet.

Keep in mind that anger does not require us to be very vulnerable. However, it tends to be more socially acceptable than admitting we are scared. Anger allows us to express emotion with less fear of judgment or rejection.

Unfortunately, anger tends to be the first thing we feel when we start to release emotions related to loss. This can leave you feeling isolated in your experience and perceived as unapproachable by others in moments when we could benefit from comfort, connection, and reassurance.
Explain to me how I sound mad in that reply, I’m curious.

lolw0tm8

Social Credit
I’m not mad but sure, whatever you say, you are also trying to make fun of me for being a “libtard” when for one, you don’t even know if I am and two, you can’t even vote.
getting to "points" since that's literally everything you can say that "you don't know who I am" your shit replies tell everything about you as a person "you can't even vote" says the one who can't vote himself & unrelated

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
getting to "points" since that's literally everything you can say that "you don't know who I am" your shit replies tell everything about you as a person "you can't even vote" says the one who can't vote himself & unrelated
1. ?
2. Replies can’t be rated in an argument.
3. It doesn’t matter if I can or can’t I was just saying something.

lolw0tm8

Social Credit
Again, not mad, also you didn’t troll anyone, a troll is supposed to be funny, nothing you said here was funny and you just made yourself look stupid.
a troll doesn't have to be funny or funny to you, "you made yourself look stupid" opinion denied go defend zoophilia on twitter

00h4x

Social Credit
My settings is (on main account for 6 mounts, still not banned):
reach 3.6
hitbox: 0.2
antibot: advanced
fastplace: 0
autoclicker: 12.9-19 / blockhit, breakblocks, disable click dealy: enabled
esp: 2D, Bounding box, healthbar, name, Show Background, Invisibles, Hide bots: enabled

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
My settings is (on main account for 6 mounts, still not banned):
reach 3.6
hitbox: 0.2
antibot: advanced
fastplace: 0
autoclicker: 12.9-19 / blockhit, breakblocks, disable click dealy: enabled
esp: 2D, Bounding box, healthbar, name, Show Background, Invisibles, Hide bots: enabled
That’s horrible.