Is vape good for hypixel anymore?

lolw0tm8

Social Credit
Nobody needs to care, also why does everything have to be in the pfp? You troll on a 4 year old forum you sad pathetic pos go dangle off a ceiling fan.
you're the one getting sad and angry on the forum that's even more pathetic you failed abortion

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
you're the one getting sad and angry on the forum that's even more pathetic you failed abortion
Oh I’m far from mad, my expression is quite blank, almost laughing because I struggle to believe that the human mind can act how you do. Very classy “failed abortion” joke, totally original, never heard that one before.

lolw0tm8

Social Credit
Oh I’m far from mad, my expression is quite blank, almost laughing because I struggle to believe that the human mind can act how you do. Very classy “failed abortion” joke, totally original, never heard that one before.
a "failed abortion" is the perfect way to describe you and you only
interesting you can find that shit funny you're pretty much laughing at your ass nigga

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
a "failed abortion" is the perfect way to describe you and you only
interesting you can find that shit funny you're pretty much laughing at your ass nigga
You don’t even know me, as far as I know, I was intended. I’m laughing at you by the way, because you are stupid.

lolw0tm8

Social Credit
You don’t even know me, as far as I know, I was intended. I’m laughing at you by the way, because you are stupid.

The 5 Stages of Grief​

A theory developed by psychiatrist Elisabeth Kübler-Ross suggests that we go through five distinct stages of grief after the loss of a loved one: Denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and finally acceptance.1

Denial​

The first stage in this theory, denial helps us minimize the overwhelming pain of loss. As we process the reality of our loss, we are also trying to survive emotional pain. It can be hard to believe we have lost an important person in our lives, especially when we may have just spoken with this person the previous week or even the previous day.

Our reality has shifted completely in this moment of loss. It can take our minds some time to adjust to this new reality. We are reflecting on the experiences we have shared with the person we lost, and we might find ourselves wondering how to move forward in life without this person.

This is a lot of information to explore and a lot of painful imagery to process. Denial attempts to slow this process down and take us through it one step at a time, rather than risk the potential of feeling overwhelmed by our emotions.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit

The 5 Stages of Grief​

A theory developed by psychiatrist Elisabeth Kübler-Ross suggests that we go through five distinct stages of grief after the loss of a loved one: Denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and finally acceptance.1

Denial​

The first stage in this theory, denial helps us minimize the overwhelming pain of loss. As we process the reality of our loss, we are also trying to survive emotional pain. It can be hard to believe we have lost an important person in our lives, especially when we may have just spoken with this person the previous week or even the previous day.

Our reality has shifted completely in this moment of loss. It can take our minds some time to adjust to this new reality. We are reflecting on the experiences we have shared with the person we lost, and we might find ourselves wondering how to move forward in life without this person.

This is a lot of information to explore and a lot of painful imagery to process. Denial attempts to slow this process down and take us through it one step at a time, rather than risk the potential of feeling overwhelmed by our emotions.
This doesn’t even make sense given the context, also all of your “roasts” are unoriginal and overused jokes and the N-word.

lolw0tm8

Social Credit
"blank expression" and "almost laughing" don't go together retard

lolw0tm8

Social Credit
This doesn’t even make sense given the context, also all of your “roasts” are unoriginal and overused jokes and the N-word.
you're denying the fact that your dad accidentally nutted in your mother and they didn't try to abort you

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
clearly was attempted from the way you're acting and continuing to argue with me on a minecraft cheating forum, get your life together retard and be useful in society
You started it by giving disabled settings, this guy asked for something that isn’t detectable, also you are contradicting yourself on those last 2 points because you are doing the same thing.

lolw0tm8

Social Credit
You started it by giving disabled settings, this guy asked for something that isn’t detectable, also you are contradicting yourself on those last 2 points because you are doing the same thing.
but you're getting mad about it, that's the point you pathetic lib

lolw0tm8

Social Credit

Anger​

It is common to experience anger after the loss of a loved one. We are trying to adjust to a new reality and we are likely experiencing extreme emotional discomfort. There is so much to process that anger may feel like it allows us an emotional outlet.

Keep in mind that anger does not require us to be very vulnerable. However, it tends to be more socially acceptable than admitting we are scared. Anger allows us to express emotion with less fear of judgment or rejection.

Unfortunately, anger tends to be the first thing we feel when we start to release emotions related to loss. This can leave you feeling isolated in your experience and perceived as unapproachable by others in moments when we could benefit from comfort, connection, and reassurance.