is this safe??

Reday

Social Credit
im using this settings on hypixel (i dont wanna get banned). are they safe??? (240ms)

reach : 3.1 3.4
autoclick : 12.9 17.4
velo : 85 100 100
hitbox : 0.1
anti bot : advanced remove bots

ggimbetter

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
im using this settings on hypixel (i dont wanna get banned). are they safe??? (240ms)

probably yes, i would have autoclick like.. 11.4-15.2 personally, but that should be safe

VapeV4

Jerrysases

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
Any hit boxes will eventually get you staff banned, even on 200+ms, especially using 3.4.
The rest of your config is great

Rases

Social Credit
turn off antibot (it literally does nothing for you as it's designed for aimassist/killaura, and hypixel doesn't apply bots to you now unless a staff member choose to watch you)

POPFGOD

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '21
turn off antibot (it literally does nothing for you as it's designed for aimassist/killaura, and hypixel doesn't apply bots to you now unless a staff member choose to watch you)
best joke for ever.

POPFGOD

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '21
Any hit boxes will eventually get you staff banned, even on 200+ms, especially using 3.4.
u should try to watch a high ping player's replay, it is not blatant when a player use 0.1 with high ping.
a legit high ping player looks like a hitboxes user too in hypixel replay.

00h4x

Social Credit

safe

SoulFlow

Social Credit
kid have you ever gotten banned for using 0.1 hitbox? 200+ ms have delayed hits which makes it looks like hitbox +0.1 is bearly noticeable anyways

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit

Increase your autoclicker to 20-20 and tick extra randomization, if you want more consistent hits do 3.2-3.3.

I know nothing about hit boxes but maybe disable that if you're using reach.

Velocity looks fine, just follow icognitodoge's guide if you need extra help and I wouldn't reccomend doing tournaments or ranked skywars with these settings.

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
There's no reason not to have it on so just leave it. If its that ugly in your text GUI then hide it.

Legitgamer

Social Credit
Hitboxes look the same across all ping because although high ping can affect reach there is no way to increase hitbox size legit
turn them off