is it possible to pay for vape with giftcards?

supermelel

Social Credit
i was wondering if it was possible to pay for vape lite for like 2 months with a steam gift card, not optimistic but I just wanted to check.

50sixone

Social Credit
i was wondering if it was possible to pay for vape lite for like 2 months with a steam gift card, not optimistic but I just wanted to check.

It is actually.

“We accept payments via Bitcoin, Steam, and Amazon Gift Cards. You can purchase Steam & Amazon Gift Cards from websites such as G2A however keep in mind Amazon Gift Cards have to be NA based. Keep in mind we don't offer refunds if you purchase using one of these methods.”
- Tamer Lacey

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
It is actually.

“We accept payments via Bitcoin, Steam, and Amazon Gift Cards. You can purchase Steam & Amazon Gift Cards from websites such as G2A however keep in mind Amazon Gift Cards have to be NA based. Keep in mind we don't offer refunds if you purchase using one of these methods.”
- Tamer Lacey
I swear Tamer Lacey is made up my Manthe

Ford

Social Credit
Yeah of course. I purchased vape with a visa gift card. I’d assume those others would work though.

hitboxes

Social Credit
sry forgot broke people gotta save their money at every corner. yall really using G2A to save money on ur cheating addiction lmfao
Incorrect - I bought vape v4 with £40 worth of steam gift cards, that is a massive overpay.

can u go back to the hypixel forums now thanks

ukm

Social Credit
sry forgot broke people gotta save their money at every corner. yall really using G2A to save money on ur cheating addiction lmfao
Are you sure you don't just spend too much money? If I had a 80$ visa gift card and a 40$ steam gift card my grandparents got me that I'll never use I'd rather use the steam gift card

Shitterdown

Social Credit
Are you sure you don't just spend too much money? If I had a 80$ visa gift card and a 40$ steam gift card my grandparents got me that I'll never use I'd rather use the steam gift card
or just pay for vape out of pocket instead of using your grandmas money to fund your block game cheating addiction.

DesiredTobi

Social Credit
It is actually.

- Tamer Lacey
is tamer lacey even real he just responded to my support