Is it possible to add a feature called legit scaffold into vape lite?

ap305g

Social Credit
Hello, I have been having this on my mind since I purchased Vape Lite. I have already purchased Vape v3 and the legit scaffold is amazing. No falling off the map, just speed bridging like a god and looking absolutely legit. For those who don't know already, legit scaffold makes it so when you're approaching the edge of a block, it will automatically sneak for you, then it is up to you if you want to continue to bridge. It is useful in these game-modes, Skywars, and Bedwars for those who do not know how to bridge very well(me). You might be asking; "Why don't I just use Vape v3 since you own it already?" Well truthfully, I like Forge, but I at the same time, I dislike it, the problem with forge on my end is that I get a lot of stutters on my pc unfortunately. Then I found out that Vape Lite can be injected with Badlion Client, then I was like what the heck, might as well grab it and use it. I love vape lite, but jeez, I cannot bridge for crap. Anywho, this is just a suggestion and I was wondering if there is any way possible if the feature, legit scaffold can be implemented into Vape Lite.

please

Peace!
Also! I have another vape forums account and I cannot post or reply for some odd reason. It says I do not have any permission to post. So I created this account and it works properly.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Lovely formatting in your post, but no, we are not going to be adding that to Vape Lite. Sorry bud. Use Vape V3 if you want those kind of features.