Is it ok to play on a migrated account even though my ip is flagged?

bebe yoda

Social Credit
So I bought one of those migrate able accounts, and I was wondering if I could play on hypixel with it without getting security banned. I Changed the name password email everything. Is it safe to play on hypixel with it when my ip is flagged?

yaboipat

Social Credit
So I bought one of those migrate able accounts, and I was wondering if I could play on hypixel with it without getting security banned. I Changed the name password email everything. Is it safe to play on hypixel with it when my ip is flagged?
If your ip is flagged, every Minecraft account that goes on the specific server (im guessing we’re talking about hypixel here) Is 99% gonna get banned.

nexx9

Social Credit
You can risk it or be safe and use a vpn. But if your ip was flagged as a security alert you can just go on their forums and appeal if you have full access to this acc

swagoffbro

Social Credit
No I literally got banned on 3 accounts in the past 3 days on my IP.

Just wait a good 6+ hours before logging in

jonathanyao

Social Credit
if you want, you can just risk it and take the chance of getting banned. appeal on the forums, you get a 30d temp ban but your ip is cleared from then on. or try and wait it out, usually the ip bans go away after a while