Is ESP and Hitbox expander detectable? (vape lite)

Keeloman

Social Credit
Hitboxes is undetected to like .25 but it's really obvious in replays and esp isn't detectable at all

Keeloman

Social Credit
alright, how do i change that on vape lite? Im new to this by the way so sorry if im annoying.
Hitboxes should be in just like combat shit and esp is in render, not really a expert on vape lite though so I don't really know how the gui works lmao

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
Not really but it can be I wouldn't recommend it
Are you on something? Combo mode makes reach less detectable by slowly incrementing your reach value as you get combos. An example is your reach starting at 3.0, getting a two hit combo, and then your reach moves to 3.1. Your reach is reset to the minimum value after you get hit again making it seem as if you just got a nice combo on the person.

Yuzuki

Social Credit
visuals are not detectable.
hitbox 0.1 for me on hypixel instead of reach for blatant

avet

Social Credit
Are you on something? Combo mode makes reach less detectable by slowly incrementing your reach value as you get combos. An example is your reach starting at 3.0, getting a two hit combo, and then your reach moves to 3.1. Your reach is reset to the minimum value after you get hit again making it seem as if you just got a nice combo on the person.
so it would be better to have it on?