is being lgbtq wrong

should u kys if ur lgbtq

• Total voters
VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
Gay/Bi people are ok but transgenders are absolutely not same with femboys they're disgusting.
ill never understand the issue people have with trans people, like, we just trynna exist and be accepted for who we are thats legit all we are asking for lmao just call us by our prefered name and pronouns and were happy

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
It's just wrong. God made you as a male/female thats what you are you can't just magically change your gender.
if you wanna go the biblical route, sure: god gave me a challenge to test if i stay true to myself and my believes (like various people have been in the bible) so transitioning into the person i truly am is the only way to achieve that goal as its the only way to stay true to myself
apart from that, who is to say that god didnt intentionally make me this way ? biblically speaking, god makes no mistakes, so trans people are meant to be just the way they are, even by god himself

you cant win this discussion with religion

FKDR

Social Credit
get the fuck out of here you stupid n i g g e r you deserve to burn in hell you stupid faggot
You really just wrote that? Look at yourself in the mirror. I bet you’re some random 38 year old white skinny dude that thinks is is cool with his semi automatic weapons but in real life he can’t even lift 10 pounds. You just put your negative energy into words to make others feel worse because no one loves you. You’re disgusting.