Is autoclicker 100% undetectable just like how aim assist is?

femboycock

Social Credit
There's more variables to it, including ping, click consistency, click patterns and click delays and several others. It's kinda bold of you to assume just having a 4-5 cps gap will bypass all the time without flagging
ok, since when did ping take part in autoclicker detections???
and all the other things u mentioned above can be summed up to "deviation in clicks"

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
There's more variables to it, including ping, click consistency, click patterns and click delays and several others. It's kinda bold of you to assume just having a 4-5 cps gap will bypass all the time without flagging
I've never heard about ping affecting autoclicker checks. And manthe is one of the owner on mmc. And to make AGC dewgs doesn't use vape at all.
I'm sure it bypasses on hypixel fine, but several developers mentioned that the autoclicker on vape flags on mmc.
How can they know? Only manager and owner can see the AGC logs. And what are your source? Because I see someone that he is currently lying.

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
and all the other things u mentioned above can be summed up to "deviation in clicks"
Don't listen to that zera kid he's literally braindead thinking that ping affects autoclicker detection

Zzera_

Social Credit
Ping should be taken into account when checking for click patterns, it's basically an added click delay also it's not just me saying that vape v4's autoclicker flags, many people including boris, wond ( a dev of mango ) and the owner of peach clicker, im p sure they know a thing or two about anticheats and autoclickers

Zzera_

Social Credit
Don't listen to that zera kid he's literally braindead thinking that ping affects autoclicker detection
I love how you're just obsessed w saying shit about me in every forum post I post lmao

etops

Social Credit
Ping should be taken into account when checking for click patterns, it's basically an added click delay also it's not just me saying that vape v4's autoclicker flags, many people including boris, wond ( a dev of mango ) and the owner of peach clicker, im p sure they know a thing or two about anticheats and autoclickers
except it doesn't flag lol

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Their opinion are irrelevant lol. They say shit about vape just because they don't like manthe and are acting like kids.

And nobody used their product. And they aren't staff on mmc, so they can't see logs.

Don't trust random people like them.

Zzera_

Social Credit
Their opinion are irrelevant lol. They say shit about vape just because they don't like manthe and are acting like kids.

And nobody used their product. And they aren't staff on mmc, so they can't see logs.

Don't trust random people like them.
They are not randoms? also none of the clickers I mentioned are paid and they are pretty popular. Get on kharu.cc and find it out for yourself.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
They are not randoms?
They are, the preach autoclicker has been exposed for being skidded.
also none of the clickers I mentioned are paid and they are pretty popular.
Probably why nobody use them.
Get on kharu.cc and find it out for yourself.
Done

This video is short because except bots ddos and spamming alerts on the server there is nothing more.

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
They are, the preach autoclicker has been exposed for being skidded.

Probably why nobody use them.

Done

This video is short because except bots ddos and spamming alerts on the server there is nothing more.
why do u use windows light mode and z,q,s,d for movement keys wtf?

femboycock

Social Credit
not how it works.

femboycock

Social Credit
Ive talked to sim0n(ygore) an AGC developer, he has confirmed numerous times that vape bypasses agc.