Is a ban even possible?

Arctz

Social Credit
Hello, I have a question I’m very curious about. So I pretty much only play Hypixel, and have a question about some settings. I only use auto clicker with 7-11 cps, block hit, and right click on 7-13. I also use sprint and name tags. I want to know if it’s genuinely even possible to get banned with setting like this unless im screen shared. I don’t I can, but maybe someone know something I don’t, so that why I’m making this. Also if those are the only settings I use would you recommend switching to vape lite?

Splashy

Social Credit
It probably won’t even flag once. Render hacks can’t get flagged, (to my knowledge) and Hypixel don’t screenshare, so...

Although if I were you, I’d probably space my autoclicker out a little more. For example, I use 8-13 on Hypixel.

Arctz

Social Credit
It probably won’t even flag once. Render hacks can’t get flagged, (to my knowledge) and Hypixel don’t screenshare, so...

Although if I were you, I’d probably space my autoclicker out a little more. For example, I use 8-13 on Hypixel.
What’s your opinion on switching to vape light?

TotalKitKatBar

Social Credit
Hello, I have a question I’m very curious about. So I pretty much only play Hypixel, and have a question about some settings. I only use auto clicker with 7-11 cps, block hit, and right click on 7-13. I also use sprint and name tags. I want to know if it’s genuinely even possible to get banned with setting like this unless im screen shared. I don’t I can, but maybe someone know something I don’t, so that why I’m making this. Also if those are the only settings I use would you recommend switching to vape lite?
for right click set ac to 20 cps because right clickings not flaggable so yea, and you can use left click ac around 16, then any render hacks