is 0.05 hitboxes detectable on hypixel

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
Wow you really like stealing content :D here have my negative reaction
Yeah ofc i stole ''your'' content man , no one else ever knew that it's not good to use hitboxes with reach together , you are the only one who knew it!

tu tu

Social Credit
Yeah ofc i stole ''your'' content man , no one else ever knew that it's not good to use hitboxes with reach together , you are the only one who knew it!
The problem is that you just say the exact same thing I said. U didn’t even bother to rephrase it properly.

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
The problem is that you just say the exact same thing I said. U didn’t even bother to rephrase it properly.
0.05 Hitboxes on hypixel are undetectable and it's better to not use reach with them and that's a fact so what did u expect me to say? Should i have said that they are detectable just because you already said that they are undetectable? Oh god... forums are getting more stupid day by day.

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
yeah i was wrong you didnt suggest to use 4.0 for legit but, you literally didnt know if 4.0 is safe for RSW

To be honest yes , i can't say with sure that 4 blocking is safe on RSW BUT i will honestly tell you that i am EU with like 180 ping and i have been using 4.5 reach since 2018 (not in ranked SW but all the other gamemodes) and never but honestly never got banned for it. Even right now , i still haven't been banned for it, 4 years later..
Ofc i knew that 4.0 isnt safe for rsw and thats why i said ''not in ranked sw''.