Inventory Cleaner

finnytom

Social Credit
ADDED

0mISxQy.png

Original Post:

Please make a feature so you can clean your inventory for unwanted things
(armor thats lower than what you have on, duplicate swords, bows, etc)

Last edited:

ViKT0R

Social Credit
@Manthe Hey is there any particular reason why this isn't added yet? It's been suggested for many months and you already added other modules for Skywars so why not invo cleaner?

Dot_Dash

Social Credit
+1 (also, an inventory organizer would be nice, going along with the whole theme of inventory management. just sort of a thing that places your sword, pickaxe, bow, pots, gapples, etc into pre-defined slots that you'd set up on your hotbar. not sure how hard this would be to implement, but it's something worth noting imo.)

Zero

Social Credit
How to enables inventory cleaner
You need to bien the module into a key bind then press the desire key bind and ur inventory will clean... but something bad about it it’s that it throws the rods it should stay with one rod and throw the others

Zolfe

Social Credit
Another issue is that if you accidentally use it in a corner then you are stuck in an inevitable loop. Maybe do the inv cleaner that doesn't open the inventory or make this an option?

OP_PORCUPINE_XD

Social Credit
What’s next, a client that literally fucking breathes for you? I get pvp mechanics, but you can’t even throw stuff out of your hotbar? Dang.

Zolfe

Social Credit
What’s next, a client that literally fucking breathes for you? I get pvp mechanics, but you can’t even throw stuff out of your hotbar? Dang.
well I mainly play minigames like skywars and hunger games so it is useful to tap C and get rid of all the useless stuff in my inventory.

ViKT0R

Social Credit
You won't understand if you don't play on servers like Hypixel, but yeah it's not exactly essential. It just helps on fast-paced game modes where every kill gets you an inventory full of junk, and every 0.01 sec counts