Injecting Vape Lite into lunar?

Inspirementxxx

Social Credit
I know it isn't officially supported, however, I heard you can do it. It just has fewer modules. How do I inject into lunar? It just says no minecraft found.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I know it isn't officially supported, however, I heard you can do it. It just has fewer modules. How do I inject into lunar? It just says no minecraft found.
Wait until it finds. (Being in fullscreen can causes this issue.)

Stability

Social Credit
my vape lite just works on every client I can inject into badlion and lunar without any modifications idk for vape v4 but I think its something to do with how something in your pc is configured

spryt22

Social Credit
my vape lite just works on every client I can inject into badlion and lunar without any modifications idk for vape v4 but I think its something to do with how something in your pc is configured
what haha

xMauZ

Social Credit
works by ripping d3d9.h from the servers cloud and rerouting vape lites strings through the javaw process using the swag api core 56th revision and full recode tm developed by Phoofy#1337 and mo#3473

hdf

Social Credit
works by ripping d3d9.h from the servers cloud and rerouting vape lites strings through the javaw process using the swag api core 56th revision and full recode tm developed by Phoofy#1337 and mo#3473
This is incorrect, it runs on the 58th revision.