Injecting Every Time You Open MC?

Gypsy

Social Credit
Hi, so I already know a lot of people probably think I'm foolish for asking this but I'm new with using clients so I'm not sure if this a stupid question or not.

Do you need to inject the client everytime you open MC? I injected it once, then I closed MC and took a break, and when I logged back in I had to re-inject it.

Also, I've crashed twice with the message; "It looks like you are using an unsupported version of Minecraft". Is there a way to stop this from happening? Thanks.

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
When you want to inject a cheat into any game you need to do it every single time you open the game. I don't think a cheat can automatically inject itself into a process if you don't run the cheat (unless the cheat is located in the game files, of course). And as for your second question, I'm pretty sure that message pops up when you use a 'broken' forge mod or the forge mod isn't compatible with the version of minecraft you want to run, so just make sure you have the right forge mods installed.

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
I think there is a mod called insta vape I think, but you may need to have the jar version for it.

Vape

Social Credit
It’s possible to make vape auto inject by creating a service that’s running all the time. However because vape is the biggest client distributer hiding the service would be very difficult if at all practical.

caleb?

Social Credit
Hi, so I already know a lot of people probably think I'm foolish for asking this but I'm new with using clients so I'm not sure if this a stupid question or not.

Do you need to inject the client everytime you open MC? I injected it once, then I closed MC and took a break, and when I logged back in I had to re-inject it.

Also, I've crashed twice with the message; "It looks like you are using an unsupported version of Minecraft". Is there a way to stop this from happening? Thanks.
There are some forge mods that you can get that will make it so vape will inject its self everytime you start mc, but that would make it impossible to hide during an ss.