Improve Blatant Modules

CringeLmao

Social Credit
Vape edition: V4

Suggestion Description: It would be nice to see the scaffold bypass/work like any other blatant client since I could pay $20 for another client with a working scaffold and a better working killaura that just doesn't keep flagging you and lagging you back for using high cps. For us blatant cheaters this would be very helpful to us.

Video Reference (Not required):

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Vape edition: V4

Suggestion Description: It would be nice to see the scaffold bypass/work like any other blatant client since I could pay $20 for another client with a working scaffold and a better working killaura that just doesn't keep flagging you and lagging you back for using high cps. For us blatant cheaters this would be very helpful to us.

Video Reference (Not required):
Manthe has already said, they won't make any blatant modules in the future.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
So they will no longer make updates to current modules for new bypasses or won't add new modules?
they will still updates current modules and add new modules. But blatant modules are a waste of time to update since they will be detected regardless of what they do.

Xghh

Social Credit
Manthe said he wont make modules that rely on exploits to bypass and will eventually get patched. If you want a blatant hypixel client just get novo/astolfo/whatever

pickledick

Social Credit
So they will no longer make updates to current modules for new bypasses or won't add new modules?
they havent added new exploits to blatant modules for years this isn’t something new.

won’t add new modules..? Of course they will add new modules, why wouldn’t they? youre acting like this is a blatant client the fuck

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
they will still updates current modules and add new modules. But blatant modules are a waste of time to update since they will be detected regardless of what they do.
Why are you so braindead?

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
lol

Attachments

• LOL.png
    LOL.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 5

UnknownHacker

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '22
Bruv you make no sense, you literally said 'Manthe has already said, they won't make any blatant modules in the future' to someone suggesting they update current modules NOT making a new one. And then when I asked if that means they won't add new or update old modules you backtrack with this bs; 'they will still update current modules and add new modules. (you just said they wouldn't) But blatant modules are a waste of time to update since they will be detected regardless of what they do'. Not all modules are detected? TBF I know jack about how hacks are coded and if there a difference between hacks that use exploits and ones that change source code or what ever but I use Keep sprint on hypixel and that's blatant??? PS on main not banned. In that case if they're not being detected the only way your getting banned is through staff or Atlas.... I just don't get you man. Also this is a hybrid client so we need to see some blatant modules and ones with decent bypasses in the future.

UnknownHacker

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '22
they haven't added new exploits to blatant modules for years this isn’t something new.

won’t add new modules..? Of course they will add new modules, why wouldn’t they? youre acting like this is a blatant client the fuck
Fam that was a question you replied to, as indicated by the question mark which looks like this '?'. Also, what do you mean they haven't added new exploits to blatant modules in years (I know nothing about how hacks work but to me that makes it look like your saying they aren't making new bypasses) and you then go on and say they will add new blatant modules saying, 'why wouldn’t they?' but you then say 'you're acting like this is a blatant client the fuck'. Yes I am and so are you, it's a hybrid meaning it has both blatant and non-blatant?? Your acting like it's a blatant client as well because it is. So why you question me on that bruv. Also you don't even own vape wtf you talking about -or you haven't linked it to this account???

pickledick

Social Credit
Fam that was a question you replied to, as indicated by the question mark which looks like this '?'. Also, what do you mean they haven't added new exploits to blatant modules in years (I know nothing about how hacks work but to me that makes it look like your saying they aren't making new bypasses) and you then go on and say they will add new blatant modules saying, 'why wouldn’t they?' but you then say 'you're acting like this is a blatant client the fuck'. Yes I am and so are you, it's a hybrid meaning it has both blatant and non-blatant?? Your acting like it's a blatant client as well because it is. So why you question me on that bruv. Also you don't even own vape wtf you talking about -or you haven't linked it to this account???
Brian dead honestly. you’re acting like the only possible things they can add are blatant modules. The new modules they’re adding are ghost modules, you know modules that don’t need exploits? Modules that bypass permanently because they don’t do anything that’s impossible, think aimassist etc.

They’re not adding any more blatant modules because they need exploits. They’re not updating any existing blatant modules… because they exploits. Get the idea? Exploits are temporary and will get patched and need constant maintenance but will still get you banned, just like any blatant client. They said they haven’t done that for years and aren’t going to start now, inform yourself.

UnknownHacker

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '22
Brian dead honestly. you’re acting like the only possible things they can add are blatant modules. The new modules they’re adding are ghost modules, you know modules that don’t need exploits? Modules that bypass permanently because they don’t do anything that’s impossible, think aimassist etc.

They’re not adding any more blatant modules because they need exploits. They’re not updating any existing blatant modules… because they exploits. Get the idea? Exploits are temporary and will get patched and need constant maintenance but will still get you banned, just like any blatant client. They said they haven’t done that for years and aren’t going to start now, inform yourself.
I think you should really read the rest of conversations before you start replying, my guy. I asked a simple question about blatant modules NOT normal ones to 'inform' myself as you say. Also, HYBRIDE client moment lol, and your account says you don't even own vape? You also said 'honestly. you’re acting like the only possible things they can add are blatant modules', no I was asking a question about blatant modules, just because I didn't ask about normal modules doesn't mean they don't exist. Please read my friend before replying next time. Thanks

pickledick

Social Credit
I think you should really read the rest of conversations before you start replying, my guy. I asked a simple question about blatant modules NOT normal ones to 'inform' myself as you say. Also, HYBRIDE client moment lol, and your account says you don't even own vape? You also said 'honestly. you’re acting like the only possible things they can add are blatant modules', no I was asking a question about blatant modules, just because I didn't ask about normal modules doesn't mean they don't exist. Please read my friend before replying next time. Thanks
Then you also misunderstood everything that I, and everyone else was saying. So let me clear this up for you:

They’re not adding new blatant modules. (Ones that require exploits)

They’re not updating the exploits for existing blatant modules. (Updating exploits)

They ARE adding new ghost modules.
They ARE updating existing ghost modules etc as needed.
They ARE adding new features in general as they always have(just not blatant ones!)

Rofl said they aren’t adding new blatant modules, and you took that as they aren’t ever adding any new modules. They are, just not blatant ones.

It’s been this way for YEARS, this is not something new.

UnknownHacker

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '22
Then you also misunderstood everything that I, and everyone else was saying. So let me clear this up for you:

They’re not adding new blatant modules. (Ones that require exploits)

They’re not updating the exploits for existing blatant modules. (Updating exploits)

They ARE adding new ghost modules.
They ARE updating existing ghost modules etc as needed.
They ARE adding new features in general as they always have(just not blatant ones!)

Rofl said they aren’t adding new blatant modules, and you took that as they aren’t ever adding any new modules. They are, just not blatant ones.

It’s been this way for YEARS, this is not something new.
All fine apart form 'and you took that as they aren’t ever adding any new modules', this forum is about blatant modules? When talking about modules in a blatant module forum we mean Blatant Modules, sorry I didn't spell that out for Ya. Forum is literally called:

Improve Blatant Modules​

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Bruv you make no sense, you literally said 'Manthe has already said, they won't make any blatant modules in the future' to someone suggesting they update current modules NOT making a new one. And then when I asked if that means they won't add new or update old modules you backtrack with this bs; 'they will still update current modules and add new modules. (you just said they wouldn't) But blatant modules are a waste of time to update since they will be detected regardless of what they do'. Not all modules are detected? TBF I know jack about how hacks are coded and if there a difference between hacks that use exploits and ones that change source code or what ever but I use Keep sprint on hypixel and that's blatant??? PS on main not banned. In that case if they're not being detected the only way your getting banned is through staff or Atlas.... I just don't get you man. Also this is a hybrid client so we need to see some blatant modules and ones with decent bypasses in the future.
1667841275309.png
TimManthe has clearly said, they won't work on any blatant modules.

pickledick

Social Credit
All fine apart form 'and you took that as they aren’t ever adding any new modules', this forum is about blatant modules? When talking about modules in a blatant module forum we mean Blatant Modules, sorry I didn't spell that out for Ya. Forum is literally called:

Improve Blatant Modules​

and we’re telling you no. because they already said no. they haven’t done this for years and aren’t going to start now. We’re also telling you why if you would read why the owner himself said no