Impossible to use vape lite reach on mineman?

appple

Social Credit
Ok so far I've tested various vape lite hacking settings on mineman and the ones with reach always get banned:
I used a lot of my dead alt accounts to test this. Keep in mind I had 100 ms ping while testing these vape lite settings.

Settings 1 (Very good closet settings, NEVER GOT BANNED, I USE THIS ON MY MAIN ACCOUNT):

AutoClicker: 8-13, InventoryFill, (Enabled)
AimAssist: Horizontal(6), Vertical(6), ClickAim(Enabled)

Settings 2 (Lasted for about 30 matches (I played 30 consecutive matches after logging in for the first time), GOT BANNED):

Reach: 3.35-3.45, onlySprinting(Enabled)

Settings 3 (surprisingly, still got banned):

Reach: 3.15-3.2, onlySprinting(Enabled)

Settings 4 (still got banned):

Hitbox: 0.13

Settings 5 (These settings actually lasted quite a while, like 25 matches or so, but still got banned):

Reach: 6-6, onlySprinting(Enabled) [TOGGLED THIS EVERY NORMAL 20-30 HITS OR SO)

NOTE: I'm not sure if I got banned by the anticheat or staff by these settings. I have yet to test that but will eventually test it.

Now my question is, how are some players able to get away with using reach on mineman? I swear to god some players use reach and somehow still don't get banned. But I can't seem to find any settings that will enable me to use reach and still be somewhat good and look legit as well.
If anyone wouldn't mind posting some good mineman settings (that includes reach as well), that will be well appreciated.

appple

Social Credit
The problem with settings 1 is that I'm not the best player on mineman, I'm just a average to decent player. I want settings that allow me to get more kills and still bypass the anticheat.

50sixone

Social Credit
Learn to exploit Vape Lite's "aim while on target" function within AimAssist & work on your movement in-game. You already have an advantage of not needing to click or aim yourself.

appple

Social Credit
Learn to exploit Vape Lite's "aim while on target" function within AimAssist & work on your movement in-game. You already have an advantage of not needing to click or aim yourself.
If I may ask without sounding like an idiot, what exactly does the "aim while on target" function do? It says "aims to nearest point on target" on the description tag for the checkbox of the vape lite client GUI. But isn't that what aim assist is already doing?

HK416

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '20
Aim assistant Aims at the player's head and "aims to the nearest point on target" is aims at the nearest pixel from ur crosshair so it doesn't blatantly aim at its head so aiming at its head and aiming at on its nearest point is different. Hope this is helpful correct me if I'm wrong @appple Have a nice day :D

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
i think if you use something like 6 block reach once every 15-20 hits AGC wont flag but don't trust me on that