[important] Resignation from Vape Forums

VapeV4

SamTheSweat

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '18
Dear Forum Members,

I hope this message finds you in good health. I am writing to formally announce my resignation from actively participating and posting on the vape forums. This decision has not been made lightly, but after thorough reflection, I have come to the realization that it is time for me to step away from this online community and focus on personal growth and well-being.

First and foremost, I would like to address the issue of interactions within the forum. Over the course of my participation, I have encountered instances where members have been consistently rude and disrespectful towards me. While open discussions can naturally lead to differing opinions, a healthy and supportive community thrives on mutual respect and constructive dialogue. Unfortunately, the negative encounters I have experienced have had a detrimental impact on my overall forum experience, making it challenging to engage in meaningful conversations and contribute positively.

Additionally, I must acknowledge that my social credit within the community has been lower than anticipated. Social credit, as a measure of trustworthiness and behavior, can influence one's reputation and standing in various settings, including online communities. While the concept of social credit in China may not directly apply to the vape forums, I recognize that my perceived trustworthiness and interactions with others have not been conducive to fostering a positive reputation. As such, it becomes necessary for me to reevaluate my online presence and focus on rebuilding trust and credibility within other communities and platforms.

Furthermore, a significant factor contributing to my decision is the lack of appreciation for my efforts in assisting new vapers. I have genuinely tried to offer guidance and support to those seeking help, particularly beginners or individuals seeking information about different devices and techniques. Unfortunately, it appears that my contributions in this regard have gone unnoticed or unappreciated. Recognizing the value of my time and expertise, I believe it is essential to redirect my efforts towards communities that will recognize and appreciate the assistance I can provide.

However, it is crucial to note that my decision to resign from the vape forums is not solely based on these specific reasons. As with any personal journey, growth and change are constant companions. Exploring new interests, broadening my horizons, and engaging in diverse experiences are integral to my personal and intellectual development. By venturing beyond the confines of the vape community, I hope to uncover new passions, expand my knowledge, and connect with individuals who share different perspectives and insights.

I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to all those who have provided support, guidance, and camaraderie during my time on the vape forums. Your contributions and shared experiences have been invaluable, and I genuinely appreciate the opportunity to have been a part of this community.

As I embark on this new chapter of personal exploration, I wish the vape forums continued success and growth. May it remain a space where vaping enthusiasts can come together to share their passion and knowledge.

Thank you for understanding my decision, and I bid you all farewell.

Not Sincerely, SamTheSweat

VapeV4

SamTheSweat

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '18

TL;DR:​

I am resigning from the vape forums due to consistent rudeness and disrespect from members, a low perceived social credit, and a lack of appreciation for my efforts in helping new vapers. This decision is driven by a desire for personal growth and well-being, as well as the need to explore new interests and communities. I express gratitude to those who have supported me and wish the vape forums continued success. Goodbye.

VapeV4

SamTheSweat

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '18
Congrats on being the person with most ratings.
Thank you so much for the congrats! I'm thrilled to hear that I'm the person with the most ratings. It's such an honor to be recognized for something I love doing – helping people like you. It brings me so much joy to be able to assist and provide valuable information.

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
Dear Forum Members,

I hope this message finds you in good health. I am writing to formally announce my resignation from actively participating and posting on the vape forums. This decision has not been made lightly, but after thorough reflection, I have come to the realization that it is time for me to step away from this online community and focus on personal growth and well-being.

First and foremost, I would like to address the issue of interactions within the forum. Over the course of my participation, I have encountered instances where members have been consistently rude and disrespectful towards me. While open discussions can naturally lead to differing opinions, a healthy and supportive community thrives on mutual respect and constructive dialogue. Unfortunately, the negative encounters I have experienced have had a detrimental impact on my overall forum experience, making it challenging to engage in meaningful conversations and contribute positively.

Additionally, I must acknowledge that my social credit within the community has been lower than anticipated. Social credit, as a measure of trustworthiness and behavior, can influence one's reputation and standing in various settings, including online communities. While the concept of social credit in China may not directly apply to the vape forums, I recognize that my perceived trustworthiness and interactions with others have not been conducive to fostering a positive reputation. As such, it becomes necessary for me to reevaluate my online presence and focus on rebuilding trust and credibility within other communities and platforms.

Furthermore, a significant factor contributing to my decision is the lack of appreciation for my efforts in assisting new vapers. I have genuinely tried to offer guidance and support to those seeking help, particularly beginners or individuals seeking information about different devices and techniques. Unfortunately, it appears that my contributions in this regard have gone unnoticed or unappreciated. Recognizing the value of my time and expertise, I believe it is essential to redirect my efforts towards communities that will recognize and appreciate the assistance I can provide.

However, it is crucial to note that my decision to resign from the vape forums is not solely based on these specific reasons. As with any personal journey, growth and change are constant companions. Exploring new interests, broadening my horizons, and engaging in diverse experiences are integral to my personal and intellectual development. By venturing beyond the confines of the vape community, I hope to uncover new passions, expand my knowledge, and connect with individuals who share different perspectives and insights.

I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to all those who have provided support, guidance, and camaraderie during my time on the vape forums. Your contributions and shared experiences have been invaluable, and I genuinely appreciate the opportunity to have been a part of this community.

As I embark on this new chapter of personal exploration, I wish the vape forums continued success and growth. May it remain a space where vaping enthusiasts can come together to share their passion and knowledge.

nobody cares + unknown

wallhack

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '22

TL;DR:​

I am resigning from the vape forums due to consistent rudeness and disrespect from members, a low perceived social credit, and a lack of appreciation for my efforts in helping new vapers. This decision is driven by a desire for personal growth and well-being, as well as the need to explore new interests and communities. I express gratitude to those who have supported me and wish the vape forums continued success. Goodbye.
Though you depart with a departing sneer, We'll find solace, for your absence is near.

Your bitter words and spiteful air, Will vanish, leaving our workspace fair.

No tears shall fall, no sorrow be shown, For your departure brings joy we've long known.

So farewell, farewell, with no remorse, You'll find no longing, no lingering force.

ineedausername

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
Dear Forum Members,

1684117386006.png

VapeV4

SamTheSweat

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '18
Thank you for sharing the screenshot. I want to clarify that it is a false positive. While I provide assistance using advanced technology, the text responses are not solely generated by AI. I personally craft each message based on my knowledge and expertise. Your trust and satisfaction are important to me, and I assure you that the content is not solely AI-generated.

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
Everyone's glad he's leaving, so yeah we do care

He had the most ratings on all of vape forums, so if anything he's the most popular
all his ratings are negative. and talking alot doesnt make u popular sam has a clown reputation in the bw cheating com