I'm new to using VapeV4, and I was wondering, will timer flag on hypixel even if it's at like, 1.02

VapeV4

UwUisannoying

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Ik it probably does but I was just wondering like, if I toggled it in a fight for like 10 secs, would it flag? @IncognitoDoge u seem to know everything so could u help me out with this?

VapeV4

UwUisannoying

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
1.02 doesn’t flag but it wouldn’t make sense to use it, assuming a staff member is reviewing a replay, it’s quite obvious.
ok ya, thx a lot, but let's say im on a winstreak and I encounter a hacker, would it be safe to toggle just for the pvp encounter with him?

flushed

Social Credit
ok ya, thx a lot, but let's say im on a winstreak and I encounter a hacker, would it be safe to toggle just for the pvp encounter with him?
timer wouldnt really be useful in that scenario. if you were using timer in something like tnt tag it would make more sense but it would be quite blatant.

FKDR

Social Credit
What’s the point of grinding a winstreak and then not being able to play for 30d, especially over timer, if you’re gonna get yourself banned use something fun like fly or speed.
you’ve obviously never gotten a decent stats alt in bedwars. I’d gladly take a 90 day ban instead of a final death

manas

Social Credit
Ik it probably does but I was just wondering like, if I toggled it in a fight for like 10 secs, would it flag? @IncognitoDoge u seem to know everything so could u help me out with this?
it doesent but what the hell is the use of that low of a timer.. its basically no difference of any sort lmao it would get you banned on smth that is so slight that it has no effect on you

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
you’ve obviously never gotten a decent stats alt in bedwars. I’d gladly take a 90 day ban instead of a final death
Stats are meaningless and I have gotten a stats alt but you just get sniped after 100 fkdr. Once you take a final it’s just wasted effort.