I'm going to be screenshared in the following days.

veincheese

Social Credit
Hey.

So I'm playing on this server who don't usually screenshare, but some circumstances sometimes lead to exceptions to this. I don't want to give more details about the server in case they find this thread.

Here is the thing. I know one of the "higher ups" on the server, and this person has privately tipped me off that I'm going to be screenshared "very soon" in a "bro, just so you know" kind of way.

I've been closet cheating with Vape V3 for a while. I began with the jar+dll version, but recently I've been using the exe version.

I've permanently deleted the files and done basic browser history wiping, but what more can I do to pass the screenshare?

Thank you.

Darkwinter

Social Credit
Hey.

So I'm playing on this server who don't usually screenshare, but some circumstances sometimes lead to exceptions to this. I don't want to give more details about the server in case they find this thread.

Here is the thing. I know one of the "higher ups" on the server, and this person has privately tipped me off that I'm going to be screenshared "very soon" in a "bro, just so you know" kind of way.

I've been closet cheating with Vape V3 for a while. I began with the jar+dll version, but recently I've been using the exe version.

I've permanently deleted the files and done basic browser history wiping, but what more can I do to pass the screenshare?

Thank you.
I’m guessing it’s a cracked server or something and they’re probably never gonna find shit even if you had vape v2 on

Vape

Social Credit
Hey.

Thank you.
Run R-wipe and clean and restart explorer.exe.

Ocureal

Social Credit
Run R-wipe and clean and restart explorer.exe.
Wrong.
maxresdefault.jpg

veincheese

Social Credit
So, he was right. I got screenshared. Laughably incompetent, he basically spent the most time looking through my .minecraft folder, going through which mods I had etc. :rolleyes:

I don’t have time to list everything. Plus if they don’t really SS they won’t know what there doing really.
I actually would like to know this if I ever would get screenshared by a competent person. If you get time to list everything, you should do so.