Im a New to Vaping, Vape V4

41324113.png

Social Credit
Been using vape lite for a few months and looking at the vape v4s menu, its confusing. As always, im trying be a good little egirl and stay in the closet, and snipe other egirl streamers who edate :3. So just min reach with some high cps to pop some teanie bopper mouth breathers on hypixel on around 50 ms with my vpn on.

41324113.png

Social Credit
Ac, reach, Wtap, Antibot, Hitbox, anything in the render, utility tabs, and world. Also, anything legit modules i need

ukm

Social Credit
Closet:
Reach: 3.0 - 3.2
AC: 15 - 20
Aimassist: anything it's completely undetectable
Legit scaffold: anything it's completely undetectable but you may get called out by crybabies if your delay is really low
Antibot advanced
All render modules are completely undetectable so go crazy

Toggling on sweaty edaters [these settings may look obvious with your ping so you should only toggle against sweats but you still wont get banned]:
Turn reach up to 3.0 - 3.3 or 3.1 - 3.3
Enable hitboxes: 0.02

41324113.png

Social Credit
Closet:
Reach: 3.0 - 3.2
AC: 15 - 20
Aimassist: anything it's completely undetectable
Legit scaffold: anything it's completely undetectable but you may get called out by crybabies if your delay is really low
Antibot advanced
All render modules are completely undetectable so go crazy

Toggling on sweaty edaters [these settings may look obvious with your ping so you should only toggle against sweats but you still wont get banned]:
Turn reach up to 3.0 - 3.3 or 3.1 - 3.3
Enable hitboxes: 0.02
yo uk, your so adorable bro, is there a way to see peoples bed location? like xraying or ores, but instead of netherite, its a bed

.seby

Banned
Social Credit
Ac, reach, Wtap, Antibot, Hitbox, anything in the render, utility tabs, and world. Also, anything legit modules i need
autoclicker: 16-20
reach: 3.1-3.25
wtap: 90d, 150pd, 1-2.7 (wtap not recommended for hypixel since theres many edges)
antibot -> advanced
hitbox: .01 or none
any visuals
scaffold -> legit 70-120 or anything looking legit
autotool: 25, 25, 250 (top to bottom)

CBSN sniping

Social Credit
Been using vape lite for a few months and looking at the vape v4s menu, its confusing. As always, im trying be a good little egirl and stay in the closet, and snipe other egirl streamers who edate :3. So just min reach with some high cps to pop some teanie bopper mouth breathers on hypixel on around 50 ms with my vpn on.
Weirdest way to ask for settings I have seen but working settings mentioned above.

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
theres a random block in the middle of every map i play that glows red, how i fix?
That's not a problem with vape it's just how the bedwars maps are for some reason there is a bed at the bottom of the map there is nothing you can do about it.