I think i can bypass with VapeV4

zZeus225200

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
So if u put VapeV4 on a usb drive and use that usb drive to open and use it, if u get screenshared u can self-destruct VapeV4 which will uninject it i think. The only problem i've found with it is that the ''logs'' folder in .minecraft might contain information that vape was injected and then destructed. Does it show that information in the logs or not? because if not it might be a simple way to kind of bypass it. Also what's the correct way to uninstall/remove vapev4 files from ur pc?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
V4 is not made for bypassing screenshares, and as such, no matter what you do, there will be strings left that can be found in a screenshare. If you want a screenshare proof cheat, get Vape Lite and watch a tutorial on how to hide it in case you do get screenshared

zZeus225200

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
V4 is not made for bypassing screenshares, and as such, no matter what you do, there will be strings left that can be found in a screenshare. If you want a screenshare proof cheat, get Vape Lite and watch a tutorial on how to hide it in case you do get screenshared
So i spent 30$ for VapeV4 and now i need to spend an additional 60 for Lite?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
no, you couldve researched for 2 minutes beforehand and saved the 30$ because the website itself literally states that lite is made for screensharing, not v4

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
So if u put VapeV4 on a usb drive and use that usb drive to open and use it, if u get screenshared u can self-destruct VapeV4 which will uninject it i think. The only problem i've found with it is that the ''logs'' folder in .minecraft might contain information that vape was injected and then destructed. Does it show that information in the logs or not? because if not it might be a simple way to kind of bypass it. Also what's the correct way to uninstall/remove vapev4 files from ur pc?
Vape doesn't leave any trace in the logs file in the .minecraft folder, but it leaves strings, while vape lite is undetectable in any screenshare.

Vretex

Social Credit
no, you couldve researched for 2 minutes beforehand and saved the 30$ because the website itself literally states that lite is made for screensharing, not v4
it dont mattar if they have echo ur fucked either way its wraps fr

zZeus225200

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
Vape doesn't leave any trace in the logs file in the .minecraft folder, but it leaves strings, while vape lite is undetectable in any screenshare.
Is there any file/folder that shows that i injected v4 and then joined a server? If not i'm good to go

CBSN sniping

Social Credit
Is there any file/folder that shows that i injected v4 and then joined a server? If not i'm good to go
process hacker (pca client shows it lmao), self destruct means you can still open the gui in game, some cmd prompt strings. Once v4 is injected you cant delete it.

CBSN sniping

Social Credit
No.

The pcaclient only shows exe file executed. And self destruct means you unload the client from the game.
Self destruct does not unload it, it simply turns all modules off and makes it so you are required to double click the gui key.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
its not only pca client, many other methods find it.
Since when pcaclient is a relevant detection? Most of time staff members false ban their players because of that, and vape v4 isn't made to bypass screenshare.